Highlighted
by
EE Employee

Where's my EE order?

This is a great post to read when you are waiting for a delivery from EE – for example, a new device such as a phone or tablet, or a new accessory.

The image below shows what happens when you order from us – you can find a lot more detail about deliveries on our help page.

delivery.jpg

Summary:

• If you pre-order a new device online or over the phone, we'll send a confirmation, followed by a weekly update on the progress of your order.

• If you ordered in one of our retail stores, once the device is in stock, you’ll receive a call from a store advisor during store opening hours.

• When we receive the device, our delivery company DPD will confirm via text that it's on the way and specify a one-hour delivery window.

• In the event your delivery is going to be longer than expected, we'll text you and provide a weekly update thereafter.

• If you've ordered multiple items, we'll send you separate texts for each item so that you know when to expect them.

• It's arrived! We really hope you enjoy the new device.

I hope this helps make things clear.

If there are any more questions about our delivery process, please ask below and we'll do our best to get you an answer.

Thanks. Smiley Happy

14 REPLIES
by
Ace Contributor

Re: Where's my EE order?

[ Edited ]

@Karen_C, Great post, this should be very helpful for customers. Just wondering whether that should not also be posted in the pay as you go section, as I believe some customers order phones for pay as you go, if I am not mistaken.

by
EE Employee

by
Explorer

I applied for an upgrade from T-Mobile PAYG to EE PAYG on 17th June and got a confirmation email from sims@movetoee.co,uk but still haven't received the SIM. Please can you check and send (or re-send) asap so I can get started?

Thanks 

by
EE Employee

Good Afternoon @taliab

Welcome to the EE Community! Smiley Happy

Who did you request the transfer through?

You don't need a new SIM to transfer from T-Mobile to EE.

Your number can just be transferred over.

Thanks - Karen. Smiley Happy

by
Explorer

I went through the upgrade to EE section on the website. I got a thanks for your order email saying: Hello Thanks for choosing to move to EE pay as you go - we're processing your order now. Once your order is processed your new EE SIM will be with you within 5 working days. When it arrives, you'll be able to complete your move to EE - it's as easy as 1, 2, 3. You'll still be able to call, text or go online while the transfer is taking place.

I've tried to register on MyEE but the number is not recognised and it says:

To continue, please correct the following:

Speak to a customer advisor.

There's no contact number so am unsure how to proceed to transfer over. Thanks 

by
EE Employee

Hi @taliab

Thanks for getting back to me.

If you give customer services a quick call they'll be able to look into this for you.

Thanks - Karen. Smiley Happy

by

Hi, received an order conformation for my new I Phone 7 plus on Monday 3rd this month saying that due to high demand we can't ship your device yet. My order number is xkn234268110. Can you give me an update on when i will get my new phone?

Thanks

Mike

by
EE Community Support Team

Hello there @zimbabwe21

Thanks for coming here,

I am sorry we have no account access on the community.

If you give us a call the team will be more than happy to help Smiley Happy

Thanks, Leanne.

by
Visitor

I was wondering if DPD notify you of delivery via email too?

I stupidly put the wrong number down on my order yesterday and now I have no idea if it has been dispatched/arriving tomorrow.

by

Hi @MRSCLAIREF and welcome to the community.

Please download the DPD app and sign up, this will use your email address and alert you of when a delivery is coming.

Not just for EE but any company you order from that uses DPD.

Many thanks,

Lee

by
Contributor

thanks for what said but I've only had email from EE that was Monday evening haven't had any texts from u at all,phone up twice Tuesday afternoon and Friday afternoon...Im poorly at moment waiting for operation and we all stress yesterday end up with migraine and still got today..to be told i have paid for delivery of phone when it says no delivery costs and phone would be more expensive which don't want its still same phone..Still not very happy I've been with Orange /EE over 10yrs I'm loyal customer not ☹ happy at all really don't need stress at all..

by

I'm sorry to hear you are poorly at the moment @sunflow7

When the order does come, please do speak to customer services and they can look at the delivery fee for you, if anything is incorrect.

I hope you feel better soon.

Thanks

Richard

Smiley Happy

by
Explorer

Good evening! I am eligible for an upgrade and called EE earlier today. I sorted over the phone to upgrade to an iPhone 6 which they said would get posted tomorrow (the 9th of August) but I haven't had a confirmation of the delivery? I was told that I would be getting a text from DPD regarding my delivery but I have not received anything. How can I track my order? Will it be here tomorrow? Thank you, contacting from the Isle of Wight Smiley Happy 

by

Good Morning @Lucyingers

Thanks for coming here from the Isle of Wight Smiley Happy

DPD will text you when they have the device ready for you.

If you get no text today please give us a call we can give you an update.

Thanks, Leanne.

Let's get started

Join the EE Community to ask, answer, learn and share.