cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This page is no longer active

close

For up-to-date information and comments, search the EE Community or start a new topic.

Where is my samsung s10 plus green?

Gbr083
Investigator
Investigator

Screenshot_20190312-105113_Chrome.jpg

Read more
Read more

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Finally find a really competent girl at CS. Apparently the phone is ready to pick up in the store, the don't know why i didn't get the text though.

Im on holiday right now, hopefully they'll hold it for me.

View solution in original post

8 REPLIES 8
Schockwave
Community Hero
Community Hero

Hello @Gbr083,

Welcome to the community,

If you had looked at the threads here, you would see there is a delay in delivering the phone to you, due to demands and Samsung not delivering enough of them,  this is happening with all networks.

If you have an order number, you can track it yourself or else ring customer service to find out when you are likely to receive it, there is no account access here, so cannot really give you the answer. You can click on help and then track my order.

As you see, you will receive an sms when the phone will be delivered. 

Having just seen the picture, which was not there when I wrote this, I would suggest ringing customer service to see what is going on, as they should be able to track it.

Watkins07
Ace Contributor
Ace Contributor

@Gbr083

Did you get any tests from DPD saying a delivery was planned? Are you having it delivered to home or a store? 

Finally find a really competent girl at CS. Apparently the phone is ready to pick up in the store, the don't know why i didn't get the text though.

Im on holiday right now, hopefully they'll hold it for me.

@Gbr083, thank you for letting us know and glad you got that sorted. Did you let the person you spoke to  know that you are on holiday right now and to see if that could be passed on to the store?

How long are you away for? I would have thought they would hold on to it for you. Enjoy your holiday.

Christopher_G
EE Community Support Team

Great news, @Gbr083 🙂

Hope you're having a brilliant time on your holiday.

How long are you away for?

Chris

Ill be back on Friday morning. As i understand the phone was ready to be collect from last friday, so more the 7 calendar days.  Im trying to call the shop but no answers untill now.

Christopher_G
EE Community Support Team

Perfect, @Gbr083.

You're right, you have 7 calendar days to pick it up. Do you think you'll get a chance to get there on Friday?

Chris

I'll try my best😉😉😉😉

Thanks