cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This page is no longer active

close

For up-to-date information and comments, search the EE Community or start a new topic.

Where is my phone?

Gracecornes
Explorer

I ordered a samsung galaxy S9 ‘good as new’ on tuesday as my upgrade. Got a conformation email straight after saying that i would get a text the day before delivery but i haven't heard anything else since. On your website it said my order would arive within 1 working day so ovbiously not hearing anything for 4 days its quite concering. Is there anyway i will find out when my phone will arrive?? 

14 REPLIES 14
Chris_B
Grand Master
Grand Master

@Gracecornes   You better give customer services a call about this as this is just a public forum that doesn’t have any account access. 

Leanne_T
EE Community Support Team

Hello there @Gracecornes

Welcome to the community.

This is great advice from @Chris_B, if you give us a call the team will be able to look into this for you.

Let us know how you get on 🙂

Thank you for the reply! 

I’ve tried ringing 150 but it seems impossible to speak to an actual human. Is there other number? Or way on that number to reach to someone who can help. 

James_B

Hi @Gracecornes,

Please select the option for 'calling about your mobile phone' followed by 'upgrades'.

Alternatively, you can chat online with customer services via our get in touch page.

Thanks

James

Hendrix
Contributor
Contributor

Im having the same problem and have spent hours literally on the phone and in chat rooms and still no phone!  hope you get sorted my two new phones were promised next day last Wed Im still without a phone

Leanne_T

Morning @Hendrix

The team will be getting in touch with you to get this looked into.

Thanks, Leanne.

Lucky you.   I ordered phone on 5 June 2019.   Here we are 8 August 2019, still not arrived

Katie_B

Good Morning @happytwo

Welcome to the community.

What colour did you order?

Have you been in touch with our mobile care team?

Speak soon, 

Katie 🙂

Hi Katie

There was only one choice of colour. So colour is not the reason for the
delay. In any event colour would never matter, just wanted the phone
..... and have been waiting for two months, since my online order of 5 June