Highlighted
by Glitterraingirl Investigator
Investigator

Where is my phone and ps4 !!!!!!!!!

I ordered the sony phone and ps4 deal 3 weeks ago i really thought i would have receieved this buy now !!!!!! Really not happy as i would not of upgraded i would have gone with someone else !!! I am gutted as not ever had a problem with you before you always been amazing !! Was hoping to have before christmas not happy totally gutted !!! 

Please help me asap !!!! 

6 REPLIES
Investigator

Where is my phone and ps4 !!!!!!!!!

1. I ordered the sony phone and ps4 deal 3 weeks ago i really thought i would have receieved this buy now !!!!!! Really not happy as i would not of upgraded i would have gone with someone else !!! I am gutted as not ever had a problem with you before you always been amazing !! Was hoping to have before christmas not happy totally gutted !!! 

Please help me asap !!!! 

by Legend
Legend

Re: Where is my phone and ps4 !!!!!!!!!

Hi, 

There are lots of threads on this topic. 

All I can say is call and chase CS on 150 and complain via EE complaints process. 

Thanks 

To contact EE Customer Services dial 150 From your EE mobile or 07953 966 250 from any other phone.

EE standard opening hours are 8am to 9pm weekday, 8am to 8pm on weekends.
by Grand Master
Grand Master

@Glitterraingirl  This will free was very popular and because of this the EE stock got depleted very quickly. EE are sending these out as soon as they get more,  sorry but you’ll have to wait a little longer.

this will get the attention of the EE community staff and hopefully they’ll get back to you tomorrow so keep a look out for a email notification.

@leanne_T @Richard_C @James_B can one of you please help with this,  thanks. 

by
EE Community Support Team

Hi @Glitterraingirl

Welcome to the community.

Did you receive any confirmation emails?

You should have had two. One with an XKN reference number and one with a 0000 tracking number.

Chris

Investigator

Hey yes i had a reference number but no tracking number ????

Investigator

Let's get started

Join the EE Community to ask, answer, learn and share.