cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This page is no longer active

close

For up-to-date information and comments, search the EE Community or start a new topic.

Where is my order?

MauriceB
Investigator
Investigator

I placed an order online on 30/8/18, received a confirmation email, but heard nothing since. DPD tried to deliver a parcel on Friday but haven’t heard anything from them since then. How can I find out what’s happened to my order?

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
James_B
EE Community Support Team

Hi @MauriceB,

You can reschedule the delivery via the DPD website or app.

I'm sorry you haven't received a text. Please get in touch with customer services so we can double check your contact details.

Thanks

James

View solution in original post

7 REPLIES 7
Chris_B
Grand Master
Grand Master

@MauriceB  You’ll need to call customer services.  

James_B

Hi @MauriceB,

Welcome to the EE Community.

Did DPD leave a card when they tried to deliver?

Thanks

James

Hello James,

Yes, they left one on Friday.  I went on their website to rearrange delivery for Saturday. I’ve tried checking the reference number since and nothing is coming up. 

James_B

Hi @MauriceB,

Are you entering the consignment number from the card here?

Thanks

James

I was using the website shown in the card. I’ve just entered the reference on your link and it’s showing as being out for delivery today. The problem is I’m at work and there won’t be anyone to accept delivery. How come I haven’t received an email or text regarding this delivery?

James_B

Hi @MauriceB,

You can reschedule the delivery via the DPD website or app.

I'm sorry you haven't received a text. Please get in touch with customer services so we can double check your contact details.

Thanks

James

Thanks for your help James. The parcel is showing as being delivered to my neighbour. I’ll collect this later this evening when I get home.