cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This page is no longer active

close

For up-to-date information and comments, search the EE Community or start a new topic.

Where is my order?

Danielle231
Explorer

Hey

I placed an order on Friday and have not received anything since... could you please give me an update on this?

Many thanks

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Rogersdave77
Expert Contributor
Expert Contributor

@Danielle231 if you download the DPD app and fill out the information asked for you can track your order. You will receive a text from dpd on morning of delivery with a one hour time slot.....have you received order confirmation email/text from EE? If you ordered on Friday then I would hope you will receive order tomorrow (Monday) 

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
Thank you, I have not received anything regarding delivery only that my order was successful. Dpd say they do not have a delivery for me.

Many thanks
Rogersdave77
Expert Contributor
Expert Contributor

@Danielle231 if you download the DPD app and fill out the information asked for you can track your order. You will receive a text from dpd on morning of delivery with a one hour time slot.....have you received order confirmation email/text from EE? If you ordered on Friday then I would hope you will receive order tomorrow (Monday) 

James_B
EE Community Support Team

Hi @Danielle231,

Welcome to the EE Community.

You'll receive a text message from DPD with your tracking details before 8pm on the day before your delivery.

Hope this helps.

James