cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This page is no longer active

close

For up-to-date information and comments, search the EE Community or start a new topic.

Where is my order it's been more than 10 days

AleksLizard
Investigator
Investigator

Hello,

How can I find out what is happening with me order, please? I placed an online order for a pay monthly plan and an Apple SX device on 24 April. I received an email confirming my order straight away and a note saying that I should receive an email or a text once my device has been dispatched. It has been more than 10 days now and I have not received any communication from EE and am yet to receive my order. I am starting to get a bit worried from this radio silence now as the device I ordered was showing as in stock and usually dispatched within 1 day.

Please help, thanks

8 REPLIES 8
James_B
EE Community Support Team

Hi @AleksLizard,

Welcome to the EE Community. 🙂

Which model did you order?

Thanks

James

Hi James_B

I ordered the iPhone XS 256GB Gold

I probably should have mentioned that I am a new customer. I want to move from my current mobile operator to EE. I did manage to speak to a lady earlier (after being on hold for 15 minutes!) when I called the 0800 number but she couldn't help me because she said I as I am not a customer yet, she cannot find me in your system. She said I need to speak to customer service but then the call disconnected. 

Any thoughts?

James_B

Hi @AleksLizard,

It looks like that model is in stock. 

Our sales team will be happy to help with your order if you get in touch on 0800 956 6000.

Thanks

James

I had the exact same problem, I'm still unable to track my phone and it's been 9 days. I was told to call up and then they couldnt find my order, put on hold for 10 minutes, then the call disconnected, I'm still unable to get any answers regarding this

James_B

Hi @danperks,

Are you a new EE customer?

Was it the sales team you spoke to?

Thanks

James

I'm usually pay as you go, but just decided to get a pay monthly phone, just spent another 15 minutes on the phone, they couldn't find my order number, they then put me on hold and said they'd transfer me to sales, same thing happened again... call disconnected. I thought the first time it may have been an accident but now I'm not so sure, I'm having 0 luck trying to sort this out as people on the phone seem to struggle with my northern accent too 😞

James_B

Hi @danperks,

I'm sorry to hear your call was disconnected while you were being transferred.

Could you try contacting the sales team directly on 0800 956 6000?

Thanks

James

Hello @danperks 

I completely understand your frustration and I am positive it was not an accident the call dropped and I am even more positive there was nothing wrong with your accent. To update you on my problem... I called 0800 956 6000 as @James_Bsuggested and managed to get through to sales, the first person I spoke to could not find my order, the same as with you, so she transferred to me to customer service then the call dropped. Then I called again and a very rude lady picked up and shouted at me asking me what do I want and then after I tried to explain she hung up on me!!! I hadn't even finished my sentence 😞 so I called back, a gentleman picked up this time and had the decency to at least hear me out. He also was not able to find my order from my order number, but he then asked me for my surname and postcode and with this info he managed to find the web order I had placed and informed me that the order failed... so nothing happened with it.... for 10 days. I had to do the order over the phone almost from scratch. From all the people I spoke to, nobody even said 'sorry for the inconvenience ma'am' . I am not happy at all with EE and their service.... this is not a good start to this new relationship.

So @danperks  maybe try calling again and asking them to find your order with your name and postcode?

My phone is supposedly arriving tomorrow. Let's see... #WatchThisSpace