cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This page is no longer active

close

For up-to-date information and comments, search the EE Community or start a new topic.

Where is my Samsung s10 plus 512gb

Cwtch77
Established Contributor
Established Contributor

Are there delays on the handsets? I'm living on my app checking the status and my order status still says Awaiting confirmation,

how much longer are we expected to wait ?

23 REPLIES 23
Cwtch77
Established Contributor
Established Contributor

Wow just wow ! So from being told I would receive the phone 7 days from ordering to being assured twice on a telephone phone call start of the week that my phone would be here today, to then being told I would have it 7 days from launch to now being told it would be dispatched 7 days from launch!!! Really so I hold no hope whatsoever of it turning up this week 😞 if I don't receive it by Friday I'm cancelling getting my money back I paid for the handset and I'm going to leave ee . I feel really let down

Cwtch77
Established Contributor
Established Contributor

So carphonewarehouse has ee plans on s10+ white 512gb and can deliver next day ?? How is that even possible 

Leanne_T
EE Community Support Team

Hi @Cwtch77

We will keep you updated as soon as we have further information as we are working with Samsung to get it to you as soon as possible.

Leanne.

Cwtch77
Established Contributor
Established Contributor

Just a little update that my phone will hopefully be arriving on Monday 😊 I have had a message from DPD and also my plan has changed on my ee app so 🤞