cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This page is no longer active

close

For up-to-date information and comments, search the EE Community or start a new topic.

Where is my Samsung s10 plus 512gb

Cwtch77
Established Contributor
Established Contributor

Are there delays on the handsets? I'm living on my app checking the status and my order status still says Awaiting confirmation,

how much longer are we expected to wait ?

23 REPLIES 23
Prakash26
Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor

Yes I got an email confirming my order saying great news you’re new device will be with you soon and that’s it from the 6th of March the tracking still says order confirmed 

Leanne_T
EE Community Support Team

Thanks @Prakash26

As soon as we have further information the tracking tool will be updated.

You will also receive a text from DPD to tell you it’s on the way the day before your delivery.

Thanks.

Leanne.

Prakash26
Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor

Come on you guys sound like a broken record player don’t you guys have even an estimate to when the delivery will happen?

Leanne_T

Hi @Prakash26

We’re working with Samsung to get it to you as soon as possible and we’ll keep you updated as soon as we know more.

Thanks.

Leanne.

Im in the same boat as the other on here not one bit of information from EE regarding it being delayed it would be nice to get a email saying that they have had a some problem is all I would take 

Cwtch77
Established Contributor
Established Contributor

Not feeling hopeful but will keep you updated thanks

Cwtch77
Established Contributor
Established Contributor

For me it looks like 7 days from launch now 😞 Not feeling the love with ee at the moment 

Leanne_T

Hi @postman24

Thanks for coming here.

What does the online tracking tool show for your order?

Are you getting delivery to a store or home?

Leanne.

@Leanne_T it’s still showing order confirmed the same as when I placed the order with 

expected delivery date still awaiting confirmation. it’s being delivered to my home.
I think just a bit of information from EE would have gone a long way I’m sure with a lot of people instead of have to scouring the internet or spending time on the phone trying  to find some kind of answer 
Leanne_T

Hi @postman24

Thanks for the quick reply.

Have you had a text or email from us about the delay?

We’re working with Samsung to get it to you as soon as possible and we’ll keep you updated as soon as we know more.

Leanne.