cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This page is no longer active

close

For up-to-date information and comments, search the EE Community or start a new topic.

Where is my Samsung s10 plus 512gb

Cwtch77
Established Contributor
Established Contributor

Are there delays on the handsets? I'm living on my app checking the status and my order status still says Awaiting confirmation,

how much longer are we expected to wait ?

23 REPLIES 23
Northerner
Grand Master
Grand Master

Hi @Cwtch77

If you have checked order tracking and still need more information, then you will need to call CS on 150 as there is no account access on these forums.

Thanks

To contact EE Customer Services dial 150 From your EE mobile or 0800 956 6000 from any other phone. You can call Freephone +44 800 079 8586 on Skype

EE standard opening hours are 8am to 10.30pm every day.
Cwtch77
Established Contributor
Established Contributor

I have called cs, she can't say when it will be delivered so was not much help . I got told when I ordered that I would have a email on the 8th telling me what day my phone will be delivered yet today is the 11th and I still haven't had anything. I was a bit later than others ordering as I ordered on the 6th and got told it would be delivered within 7 days , hopefully it will be dispatched tomorrow 

Cwtch77
Established Contributor
Established Contributor

E2914FFA-CBF2-42FF-BD5D-9DF40AC1E7ED.png

Awaiting confirmation still? That does not give me much hope of a delivery 

Hi @Cwtch77

it seems there was more demand than there was supply.  EE are working hard to ensure that as deliveries come in they are being sent out ASAP to customers in order of when pre order was placed. 

I know it’s frustrating but as soon as a device is allocated to you, your tracker will change. 

I once waited 3 weeks for an iPhone that I ordered first thing on pre order day.  There are always some variants that outsell others and so there’s a small wait.  

Katie_B
EE Community Support Team

Good Evening @Cwtch77

Sorry to hear you've still not received your new phone!

What colour did you go for?

Speak soon, Katie 🙂

Cwtch77
Established Contributor
Established Contributor

Hi I went for the white colour . I have just phoned 150 and they looked into my file and said my phone should definitely be here by Wednesday so 🤞 thanks for the reply 

Leanne_T

Hi there @Cwtch77

Let us know how you get on 🙂

Leanne.

Prakash26
Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor

I ordered the ceramic black and still no info on when it will be shipped 

Leanne_T

Hi there @Prakash26

Did you receive an email confirming your order?

What does the online tracker show?

Thanks, Leanne.