cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This page is no longer active

close

For up-to-date information and comments, search the EE Community or start a new topic.

When will phone be delivered and order confirmation arrive?

Pandaboik16
Investigator
Investigator

Ordered a phone over the phone with the advisor; all went through ok and completed just after 9pm when will order arrive and when will I get an email confirmation? Just want to double check my order and such 

7 REPLIES 7
Leanne_T
EE Community Support Team

Hi there @Pandaboik16

Welcome to the community and thanks for joining EE 🙂

If your order includes items on a pay monthly plan you'll receive a text message or email that will have a link to our online order tracker.

Have you now had this?

Once we have received your items from the manufacturer, we will do our best to get them out to you within 24 hours via our delivery partner DPD.

You’ll receive a text from DPD to tell you it’s on the way the day before your delivery.

Leanne 🙂

I’ve recieved a text from you guys saying my delivery will be on Monday though I’d prefer it tomorrow. If they haven’t recieved it yet (DPD) and are waiting for it can I just collect it in store today? And I’ve still not received email confirmation

thanks
Chris
Sent from my iPhone
Leanne_T

Hi @Pandaboik16

Thanks for coming back to me.

If you give us a call we will be able to get this checked for you and let you know.

Leanne 🙂

Which number do I use ? 

Leanne_T

Hi @Pandaboik16

You can call us on 0800 079 8586 🙂

Leanne.

Managed to get a call back through twitter thanks though 🙂 can I please
get a confirmation email though it’s been more than 24 hours and I’ve
checked my spam folder too I need the order number for customer service if
I need it
Katie_B

Good Morning @Pandaboik16

Unfortunately we have no account access here on the community.

I would recommend getting in touch if you require order information such as an order number, our customer service team will be able to provide this for you. 

Thanks, 

Katie 🙂