cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This page is no longer active

close

For up-to-date information and comments, search the EE Community or start a new topic.

When will my order arrive

kirstyturner
Explorer

I placed an order on the 26th but I still haven't received an email about dispatch, and am unable to use the online tracker. Could someone pleasse message me an update?

3 REPLIES 3
kirstyturner
Explorer

I placed an order on the 26th but I still haven't received an email about dispatch, and am unable to use the online tracker. Could someone pleasse message me an update?

XRaySpeX
Grand Master
Grand Master

No one will msg you from here. This user discussion forum can have no access to your specific account. You need to query this with CS.

If you think I helped please feel free to hit the "Thumbs Up" button below.

To phone EE CS: Dial Freephone +44 800 079 8586 - Option 1 for Mobile Phone & Mobile Broadband or Option 2 for Home Broadband & Home Phone

ISPs: 1999: Freeserve 48K Dial-Up => 2005: Wanadoo 1 Meg BB => 2007: Orange 2 Meg BB => 2008: Orange 8 Meg LLU => 2010: Orange 16 Meg LLU => 2011: Orange 20 Meg WBC => 2014: EE 20 Meg WBC => 2020: EE 40 Meg FTTC => 2022: EE 80 Meg FTTC (no landline number)
Katie_B
EE Community Support Team

Good Afternoon @kirstyturner

Welcome the community. 

@XRaySpeX is correct, please give our customer service team a call who can check the progress of your order. 

Thanks, Katie 🙂