cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This page is no longer active

close

For up-to-date information and comments, search the EE Community or start a new topic.

When will i receive my free gift

Vicki3369
Visitor

Hi I've just orderd a Samsung phone with a choice of free gift Nintendo switch I know I have to wait 14 days after I receive the handset before I can claim gift but I've seen so many people saying it's taking 40 days I need this fir Christmas for my son I'm worried i wont receive this in time thanks 

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Northerner
Grand Master
Grand Master

Hi @Vicki3369 

As below:

Screenshot_20191105_214611.jpg

Free Gift:Offer ends 25.11.2019. A choice of either Toshiba 43U2963DB or Nintendo Switch when you purchase a 10GB price plan or higher. Subject to availability.  While stocks last. Offer cannot be redeemed for cash or exchanged. We’ll send an SMS with your T&C within 5 working days of your purchase. We’ll send you another SMS within 30 days of your purchase with a link to claim your free gift. Free gift will be delivered to your billing address within 30 days of claiming. If your account is in arrears when we send your claim SMS you will not be eligible to receive the free gift. If you choose to cancel your contract with us within the first 12 months, for any reason, you must return your free gift within 14 days of cancellation. If you don’t you’ll be charged the cost of buying the gift from EE without a promotional offer. Offer cannot be combined or used in conjunction with any other offer, discount or promotion. 

Other terms apply, see ee.co.uk/terms or ask in store for full details.

Gifts are subject to demand. 

Thanks

To contact EE Customer Services dial 150 From your EE mobile or 0800 956 6000 from any other phone. You can call Freephone +44 800 079 8586 on Skype

EE standard opening hours are 8am to 10.30pm every day.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
Northerner
Grand Master
Grand Master

Hi @Vicki3369 

As below:

Screenshot_20191105_214611.jpg

Free Gift:Offer ends 25.11.2019. A choice of either Toshiba 43U2963DB or Nintendo Switch when you purchase a 10GB price plan or higher. Subject to availability.  While stocks last. Offer cannot be redeemed for cash or exchanged. We’ll send an SMS with your T&C within 5 working days of your purchase. We’ll send you another SMS within 30 days of your purchase with a link to claim your free gift. Free gift will be delivered to your billing address within 30 days of claiming. If your account is in arrears when we send your claim SMS you will not be eligible to receive the free gift. If you choose to cancel your contract with us within the first 12 months, for any reason, you must return your free gift within 14 days of cancellation. If you don’t you’ll be charged the cost of buying the gift from EE without a promotional offer. Offer cannot be combined or used in conjunction with any other offer, discount or promotion. 

Other terms apply, see ee.co.uk/terms or ask in store for full details.

Gifts are subject to demand. 

Thanks

To contact EE Customer Services dial 150 From your EE mobile or 0800 956 6000 from any other phone. You can call Freephone +44 800 079 8586 on Skype

EE standard opening hours are 8am to 10.30pm every day.