cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This page is no longer active

close

For up-to-date information and comments, search the EE Community or start a new topic.

When will delivery go back to normal after the Christmas period

aanderson4041
Investigator
Investigator

I have ordered an upgrade on my contract (galaxy s9) I ordered it early hours on the 24th dec I know it says orders are usually dispatched within 24hiur but of course I wasn’t expecting this on Christmas I’m just wondering when deliveries will go back to normal and I might expect my phone to be dispatched? I’m a uni student and my delivery will come to my home address but I will need to go back to uni soon so I’m hoping it will come before I need to go back to uni.

Adam

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Katie_B
EE Community Support Team

Hi @aanderson4041

Welcome to the community. 

I have sent you a private message for further information. 

Speak soon, Katie 🙂

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
Northerner
Grand Master
Grand Master

Hi @aanderson4041

You should check order tracking in a few hours to see if it's dispatched. 

Thanks

To contact EE Customer Services dial 150 From your EE mobile or 0800 956 6000 from any other phone. You can call Freephone +44 800 079 8586 on Skype

EE standard opening hours are 8am to 10.30pm every day.

I have tried this a few times including just now and it is just coming up with a messege saying “sorry we can’t show your order details right now” 

Adam

@aanderson4041  Give customer services a call they might be able to give you more information. 

I have tried calling 150 but I’m not getting through to anyone I just get stuck in a web of automated messeges 😂

Adam

Katie_B
EE Community Support Team

Hi @aanderson4041

Welcome to the community. 

I have sent you a private message for further information. 

Speak soon, Katie 🙂