cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This page is no longer active

close

For up-to-date information and comments, search the EE Community or start a new topic.

When will I get my galaxy note 10+ 5g if the release date is the 23/8/2019?

Alan19650
Investigator
Investigator

Can anyone from EE tell me when I will get my galaxy note 10 + 5g, I know the release date is 23.8..19 but when will I receive mine. Kind regards.

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Katie_B
EE Community Support Team

Good Morning @Alan19650

Welcome to the community. 

As soon as your order has been dispatched you will receive confirmation.

You can also use our online tracker using your order number which will provide you information till your device is with the courier. 

Fingers crossed it's with you soon, 

Katie 🙂

View solution in original post

7 REPLIES 7
Chris_B
Grand Master
Grand Master

@Alan19650   How long is a piece of string. ? Your asking for someone to tell your the future.  EE will ship out what devices they receive from Samsung, what Samsung send to EE to ship out might not cover all orders for this device on launch day or for a few days after.  A pre order is not guarantee of receiving the device on launch day/launch week  

Katie_B
EE Community Support Team

Good Morning @Alan19650

Welcome to the community. 

As soon as your order has been dispatched you will receive confirmation.

You can also use our online tracker using your order number which will provide you information till your device is with the courier. 

Fingers crossed it's with you soon, 

Katie 🙂

BINGO999
Contributor
Contributor

I pre ordererd the s10+ there was a massive delay and after 2 weeks i still didnt have the device so i cancelled the upgrade and waited for this release, the orders are first come first serve, so if you ordererd on the first day of pre orders then you stand in good stead, if you have only just ordererd then you are running the risk of having it delayed. sorry dude but from my expirence there is sometimes a delay with EE pre orders. 

Not just EE all networks have this issue with big Samsung and Apple releases.

BrendonH (Android Expert) Google Pixel 8 Pro Obsidian Black (Android 14)
If I have helped please click the THUMB/SOLUTION buttons below
👍Tank you.

Got mine yesterday on release day of that helps 😉 

Thank you I got mine to on release date.