cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This page is no longer active

close

For up-to-date information and comments, search the EE Community or start a new topic.

Waited in all day for my phone a pre ordered S10+ 512gb to get a text saying so

Pj9
Investigator
Investigator

Waited in all day for my phone a pre ordered S10+ 512gb to get a text saying sorry I was not in they then sent me a photo of a wall my house is in the middle of two others tried to get hold of dpd who as usual keep putting up in a que with automated answers in the end I gave up to try and get it sat tried ee but they have no one directly to talk to frustrating now I have to wait until sat to see if turns up

9 REPLIES 9
Northerner
Grand Master
Grand Master

Hi @Pj9

You could try driving to the depot with 3 forms of ID (at least one photo ID) and see if you can pick your device up.

Thanks

To contact EE Customer Services dial 150 From your EE mobile or 0800 956 6000 from any other phone. You can call Freephone +44 800 079 8586 on Skype

EE standard opening hours are 8am to 10.30pm every day.
Lol yeah you would think so last time iwas there for a hour before they never found it had to go home and wait it turned up it was on a van by accident
zilfin66
Visitor

i have been waiting for my s10+ to turn up and it didnt never even got a message or email explaining as an why it hasn't turned up why say delivery on 8th an then nothing turned up an no explanation hmmmmm 

James_B
EE Community Support Team

Hi @Pj9,

I'm sorry to hear your phone wasn't delivered yesterday.

As the photo provided by DPD isn't of your property, I would recommend contacting our Mobile Care Team so we can make sure they have your correct address.

Thanks

James

James_B

Hi @zilfin66,

Welcome to the EE Community.

Have you downloaded the DPD app to see if they have any tracking information for your delivery?

Thanks

James

Dpd deliver my new phone every upgrade and every time the same thing I live on a fairly major road how can you get it wrong I think driver wanted to go home but thanks I have contacted ee they are looking into it but say they get the same thing from dpd today sat 9 the still nothing from dpd parcel still at there depot
James_B

Thanks for getting in touch @Pj9

I hope your new phone is with you soon.

James

Profile closed
Not applicable

@Pj9, too late for you this time, but next time I suggest you get it delivered to an EE Shop. That way you'd not have to wait in for DPD and you could even phone ahead to the EE Shop to see if your phone had arrived there to prevent a wasted journey. 

This so true they can't say they cannot find Sainsbury's