cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This page is no longer active

close

For up-to-date information and comments, search the EE Community or start a new topic.

Verifying My Order Text code

Andy27H
Visitor

Hi, I’m currently an EE customer. I have a iPhone 8 and the Apple Watch on my account currently. 

I’m wanting to purchase a iPad to add to my account.

When I add the iPad and Tariff I want, I get log in with my currently ID and Password do I get the 10% existing customer discount.

On the checkout page there’s a box which say’s we just need to verify you so we’ll send you a text and I need to enter the pin from the text... here’s the problem it’s wanting to Text the phone number which is on the Apple Watch account, there’s no option to change it to the iPhone phone number. So when ever I click send text I’m not getting any text through as only texts sent to the actual iPhone phone number come through to the Apple Watch. 

I hope that makes sense, so I don’t know how I can verify?! 

1 REPLY 1
Christopher_G
EE Community Support Team

Hi @Andy27H

Welcome to the community. 🙂

That does make sense, I know what you mean.

I recommend speaking to our live chat team and explain this to them, they should be able to help authorise it for you.

Just go to our get in touch help page, an option to speak to a chat advisor will come up under the 'EE' section when someone is available.

Please let me know how you get on.

Chris