cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This page is no longer active

close

For up-to-date information and comments, search the EE Community or start a new topic.

Upgraded phone, no confirmation, no texts and no phone 6 days after ordering

layberry
Investigator
Investigator

Hello, 

Is there any way to find out what's happening with my order?

I placed an upgrade order via online chat on 04/01/2019. The order was confirmed by the agent who gave me no tracking info promising an email confirming it to follow. 

I've not received any emails, any texts or the phone from EE. I've called on several occasions and have been told it's on back order and now it's in stock and should be with me by today.... which has not happened. 

If I try and track the order, I receive errors saying it cannot be tracked. I see nothing on my online account, I've had no text messages from DPD with date/time of delivery. 

Any advice would be much appreaciated. 

Thanks in advance.

10 REPLIES 10
David
Brilliant Contributor
Brilliant Contributor

Hi @layberry

Welcome to the EE Community,

If you download the DPD app it will show you any parcels they have for you.

you will need to speak with 150 again as they will have up to date information on your order.

Hi David, 

Thanks for the recommendation on DPD, sadly, there's nothing on there. I also have no tracking number, only the order number given to me when I called. 

I will try and call again in the morning. 

Thanks

David
Brilliant Contributor
Brilliant Contributor

@layberry sorry I couldn't help anymore but I am just a customer like yourself.

Let us know how you get on.

David.

Leanne_T
EE Community Support Team

Morning @layberry

I am sorry to hear you have not had any information on your order.

What phone have you ordered?

Did this show in stock when you placed the order?

Speak soon, Leanne 🙂

Hi @Leanne_T,

I've ordered the Mate 20 Pro in Black. 

I admit I did not check the website for stock but I was told over chat that there was stock when I placed the order and the phone would be with me on Monday (07/01/2019).

Thanks

Leanne_T

Hi @layberry

Thanks for the quick reply.

In this case, I would suggest having a chat to us so we can get the order looked into and give you an update.

If you give us a call on 150 or you can use our online chat option at the bottom of this page

Let me know how you get on 🙂

Leanne.

Hello @Leanne_T,

I’ve now received messages from DPD regarding the delivery and it’s showing in the app. It will apparently be delivered on Monday.

I’ve also received text messages from EE as the contract is swapped on to the new tarrif

I’ve still not received any emails from EE which is very disappointing but at least the handset is on it’s way... even if it’s 7 days late.

Thanks all for your help

Leanne_T

No problem at all @layberry

Hope you enjoy your new device 🙂

Leanne.

New phone has finally turned up.... 7 days late but at least it's here.... damn I like the Mate 20 Pro 🙂