cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This page is no longer active

close

For up-to-date information and comments, search the EE Community or start a new topic.

Upgrade

EEcustomer1234
Explorer

I went in to store to upgrade my phone. I wanted to get and old model so my payments would be lower but

because I had an offer I upgraded to the latest handset. The guy in store told me that it would be 48 hours and it’ll arrive in store. It’s been 2 week now, called up EE about updates and they told me to call the store I ordered it in. I called the store and they told me to call EE! really frustrating! 
the guy in store said he’ll check for an update and will Call me back, it’s been 5 days now so don’t think he’s gonna call me back. Really bad customer service. When I track it it’s saying my order confirmed but estimation of arrival date is saying awaiting confirmation. Never had an issue with EE before and didn’t expect this.

3 REPLIES 3
Katie_B
EE Community Support Team

Good Afternoon @EEcustomer1234

Thanks for coming to the community, i'll do my very best to help.

What phone did you order?

Please also provide the colour and memory size. 

What store did you order this from?

Speak shortly, 

Katie 🙂

Hello Katie

Thank you for answering my message.
Much appreciated!

I ordered the iPhone 11 pro max in midnight green. 64g. And I ordered from the branch in north Finchley In the Argos store.

Thanks very much

Sent from my iPhone
Katie_B
EE Community Support Team

Hi there @EEcustomer1234

I must say I am very jealous it looks like a fantastic colour!

I have check our online shop for a rough estimate on time scales and can currently see we are looking to dispatch within 21 days.

As you ordered 2 weeks ago, I cant imagine it will be much longer. Please be assured as soon as your device is ready you will receive notification. 

Katie 🙂