cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This page is no longer active

close

For up-to-date information and comments, search the EE Community or start a new topic.

Upgrade to Samsung S9

ikkledeb
Contributor
Contributor

Hi I am looking to upgrade from a Samsung S7 to S9 and have seen a deal for £38 a month with EE on EE website and Carphone Warehouse both don't seem to be working. Carphone Warehouse have been aware of this deal not being available for over 2 weeks now and yet it's still advertised. It's what i can afford monthly. When i seen it on this website i thought i would order it from here, but that don't work either it takes me straight to £43 a month which i can't afford. Why are the £38 a month deals being advertised on both websites if they aint available?

6 REPLIES 6
Northerner
Grand Master
Grand Master

Hi @ikkledeb

Are you referring to the £38 S9 Trade in deal? There are T&C for this offer so do you meet those T&C? 

Have you tried speaking to EE directly on 150? 

CPW website and deal is nothing to do with EE. 

Thanks, 

To contact EE Customer Services dial 150 From your EE mobile or 0800 956 6000 from any other phone. You can call Freephone +44 800 079 8586 on Skype

EE standard opening hours are 8am to 10.30pm every day.

Hi,

Yes i was referring to the £38 S9 trade in deal as i have an S7 to trade. Where are the T & C for that deal please? Thanks in advance

James_B
EE Community Support Team

Hi @ikkledeb,

Welcome back to the EE Community.

That's great advice from @Northerner. If you get in touch with customer services, our upgrades team will be happy to help.

Thanks

James

@ikkledeb wrote:

Hi,

Yes i was referring to the £38 S9 trade in deal as i have an S7 to trade. Where are the T & C for that deal please? Thanks in advance

@ikkledeb

It says under "The legal bit" 

To contact EE Customer Services dial 150 From your EE mobile or 0800 956 6000 from any other phone. You can call Freephone +44 800 079 8586 on Skype

EE standard opening hours are 8am to 10.30pm every day.

Thank you for your help. Looks like i won't be upgrading at all. Thanks again.

Leanne_T
EE Community Support Team

Hi there @ikkledeb

I would suggest giving our upgrades team a call on 150.

The team will be able to go through the options for you.

Thanks, Leanne.