cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This page is no longer active

close

For up-to-date information and comments, search the EE Community or start a new topic.

Upgrade issues and order update

EmmaCoxy
Explorer

Hi there 🙂 

I placed an order on Friday night for an upgrade on my phone. I didn’t realise until after that it was out of stock which is fine I can wait for that, however when I login to my EE it still says I’m eligible for an upgrade even though I I have paid for my new phone e and th money has come out And shows up as my old plan? also I can’t track the order as it says it’s doesn’t exist? 

can anyone help 🙂 

4 REPLIES 4
Watkins07
Ace Contributor
Ace Contributor

Hi @EmmaCoxy 

it’s perfectly normal for it to show your are still eligible for upgrade and most likely will show that until it’s dispatched out to you. Don’t worry, your order will have been placed and just awaiting stock. Your new plan will show once you have your phone delivered . Xxx

Leanne_T
EE Community Support Team

Morning @EmmaCoxy

Thanks for coming to the community 🙂

I can see you have had some great advice from @Watkins07

If you have any further questions, please let us know 🙂

Leanne.

Thankyou so much for your help! I think I'm just a bit panicy as I ordered it late and wasn't looking properly!

thanks again, I will wait till it is delivered :))xxx

Leanne_T
EE Community Support Team

Hi @EmmaCoxy

Thanks for coming back to us.

You can give us a call on 150 and the team will check the order for you and give you an update 🙂

I'm the same when I order late at night never know what will arrive! They won't mind checking this for you 🙂

Leanne.