cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This page is no longer active

close

For up-to-date information and comments, search the EE Community or start a new topic.

Upgrade fee paid but not taken

Jezzpezz
Investigator
Investigator

Hi, ordered an early upgrade for a Samsung S20+ yesterday with a substantial early upgrade fee to pay. Paid the amount, yet it hasn't left my account and is not showing as pending. Had an email with an order number and it states usually dispatched within 1 day. Also I have 20% corporate discount applied, could this delay the order?

Thanks

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
David
Brilliant Contributor
Brilliant Contributor

Hi @Jezzpezz 

Welcome to the EE Community,

you can track your order by clicking on the link below 

EE ORDER TRACKER  

If the tracker doesn't display any information call freephone 0800 317 720 and a customer service advisor will be able to check the status of your order.

Thanks,

David.

View solution in original post

13 REPLIES 13
David
Brilliant Contributor
Brilliant Contributor

Hi @Jezzpezz 

Welcome to the EE Community,

you can track your order by clicking on the link below 

EE ORDER TRACKER  

If the tracker doesn't display any information call freephone 0800 317 720 and a customer service advisor will be able to check the status of your order.

Thanks,

David.

Thanks for the help. Managed to get through instantly on the number provided. My order had not gone through. And discovered the 20% corporate discount could not be applied to 5g contracts. Now resolved and upgrade should be here tomorrow 👍

David
Brilliant Contributor
Brilliant Contributor

@Jezzpezz glad your all sorted if you need any further help in future visit us here on the community 🙂

JadePreston
Established Contributor
Established Contributor

Hey, this is happening with me right now. The lines are busy and chat isn’t working. Did you get a response to this?

Jon_K
Former EE Employee

Hi @JadePreston.

The best way to get this issue sorted is to speak with our Customer Care team.

Our lines may be busier than usual, but please be patient when calling and an advisor will be able to help you.

Jon

I can’t get through on the phones - it just says there’s no one available and then cuts off. My new phone is meant to be delivered today?!

Katie_B
EE Community Support Team

Hello @Bls123

Thanks for coming to the community. 

What number are you calling?

Did you receive a notification from DPD regarding your delivery?

Katie 🙂

I’m calling 0800 317720

no I’ve had nothing from DPD. I had an email confirming my order with an order number but then nothing since. I can’t find anything on my account and nothing has been taken from my bank 

Katie_B
EE Community Support Team

Thanks for getting back to me @Bls123

What phone did you order?

When did you place your order?

Once your phone has been dispatched you will receive notification from DPD regarding your delivery. 

Katie 🙂