cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This page is no longer active

close

For up-to-date information and comments, search the EE Community or start a new topic.

Upgrade delivery question

SimmersFamily
Contributor
Contributor

Last Thursday (21st March), I decided to take my Early Upgrade offer and so went through the process of picking a phone (Pixel 3 XL 64GB Clearly White).  Once Id chosen the phone and the plan upgrade, I paid the Early Upgrade fee and then went about my day.

I did get an email saying my Order was on its way, however its now 5+ days and I have heard nothing from EE further, nor from DPD. The phone was slated as a 24hr delivery in stock etc etc.

Any advice folks can offer, or a clue as to when I may receive the handset.  My biggest concern is that despite taking the money from me it simply shows on my ee account as a credit balance for the early fee + £20 to the handset...

Online chat has been no help really beyond assuring me I will get the handset at some point, no date given or anything.
phone1.jpgphone2.jpgphone3.jpg

4 REPLIES 4
SimmersFamily
Contributor
Contributor

phone4.jpg

James_B
EE Community Support Team

Hi @SimmersFamily,

Welcome to the EE Community.

I'm sorry to hear your phone hasn't been delivered yet.

Have you tried downloading the DPD app to see if they have any tracking details for you?

Thanks

James

I have the app, and nothing on there.

What troubles me is the Early Upgrade Fee has been taken and yet on my posted images it still says awaiting confirmation of a delivery date.  

Should I be ringing CS now, or visiting a store to make enquiries?

James_B
EE Community Support Team

Hi @SimmersFamily,

Yes, I would recommend contacting Customer Care so we can check the status of your order.

Thanks

James