cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This page is no longer active

close

For up-to-date information and comments, search the EE Community or start a new topic.

Upgrade delivery query

Annie211
Investigator
Investigator

Hi, 

I placed an upgrade order via your EE SMS messaging service yesterday and was told that it would be sent out next day delivery to be delivered today I have received my confirmation email but there is no order number there for me to be able to track it? 

The phone (iPhone 11 256gb purple) also now seems to be out of stock which they didn’t mention at all when processing my order yesterday so I’m assuming it has gone through and delivery shall be soonish? I’m not too fussed about waiting but was just wondering when I can expect delivery as I may need to now amend my delivery address, I am off work today which is when I was told the delivery would be but I may not be home for the delivery now. 

Thanks, Annie

5 REPLIES 5
Chris_B
Grand Master
Grand Master

@Annie211  The device will only be delivered to the billing address this cannot be changed. 

David
Brilliant Contributor
Brilliant Contributor

Hi @Annie211 

If you call freephone 0800 317 720 a customer service advisor will be able to check your order status.

Thanks,

David.

They gave me the option of delivery address when I placed the order and I know a colleague had her new EE device to work a couple of weeks ago? 

David
Brilliant Contributor
Brilliant Contributor

@Annie211 to change the address you would need to cancel the order then place the order again.

Ok, thanks. Hopefully I can find out when it will be coming and can sort something out.