cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This page is no longer active

close

For up-to-date information and comments, search the EE Community or start a new topic.

Upgrade delivered to Wrong Address

IanFountaine
Investigator
Investigator

Hi. When I ordered my S20 Ultra a month or so ago I requested it be delivered to my local EE store. I had a text on the 30/03/20 informing me of delivery the next day but realised it was still being delivered to the local EE store which of course is temporarily closed. I spoke to someone in customer services and they very nicely arranged for the phone to be delivered to my work address. However, I had a text again yesterday to say that it was being delivered today but when i checked it was still being delivered to the EE store! I was hoping this might be a mistake with DPD not updating what was shown online but the phone wasn't delivered to my work. When i last checked it stated that the package was being sent back to EE. I appreciate that everyone is under a lot of stress (I'm a healthcare worker so i can definetly relate) but this lack of communication has basically created an unnecessary journey for the delivery driver! I don't want to burden customer services by phone as I wouldn't describe my issue as very urgent but on the other hand i don't want the phone to just disappear into the ether, as i did have to pay £100 to upgrade. Could anyone help point me in the right direction to get my issue sorted? Many thanks, Ian.

6 REPLIES 6
Schockwave
Community Hero
Community Hero

Hello @IanFountaine ,

Welcome to the community,

Unfortunately, you will have to contact customer service to get this resolved, but you could try Twitter or Facebook to see if they can help, not sure whether they can though.

To contact EE customer service dial 150 from your mobile phone or ring customer service for free using Skype or another phone: +44 800 079 8586 or +44 800 956 6000.

Thanks Shockwave. Just felt bad about contacting customer support but on the phone to them now.

@IanFountaine , I know the feeling, hope you get it sorted, let me know how you get on.

To contact EE customer service dial 150 from your mobile phone or ring customer service for free using Skype or another phone: +44 800 079 8586 or +44 800 956 6000.
Katie_B
EE Community Support Team

Good Afternoon @IanFountaine

Thanks for coming to the community and flagging this with us.

I am sorry to hear your device has been delivered to the wrong address.

Since your post, have you been able to speak with a member of our customer service team to get this sorted?

Speak soon,

Katie 🙂

I have thanks Katie. Need to wait 5 days for it to be returned to EE and then phone them again to arrange delivery. Don't mind waiting as long as I know what's happening!
Katie_B
EE Community Support Team

I totally understand @IanFountaine

I am happy to hear information has been provided when you contacted us. 

Please be sure to let me know if you have any further questions, 

Katie 🙂