cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This page is no longer active

close

For up-to-date information and comments, search the EE Community or start a new topic.

Unable to track order

Rebeca27
Visitor

Hello, 

I’ve been trying to get through to someone at EE for a couple of days now but unfortunately haven’t been able to. 

My query is that I placed an order on 2/6/2020 for an Apple Watch. I received a confirmation email stating it would be dispatched usually within 1 working day. 

I understand with the current situation that there may be delays, however I’m unable to track the order as it comes with error. I’ve received no further emails or texts besides the original one stating the order has been confirmed. 

All I want to do is to get a update on the order and make sure there are no problems. 

How else can I track this? 

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
David
Brilliant Contributor
Brilliant Contributor

Hi @Rebeca27 

Welcome to the EE Community,

If the order tracker Isn't working call freephone 0800 317 720 and a customer service advisor will be able to check the status of your order.

Thanks,

David.

View solution in original post

7 REPLIES 7
David
Brilliant Contributor
Brilliant Contributor

Hi @Rebeca27 

Welcome to the EE Community,

If the order tracker Isn't working call freephone 0800 317 720 and a customer service advisor will be able to check the status of your order.

Thanks,

David.

Hi, guys sorry to jump in on. this post but I have a new upgrade phone that should have arrived last  Thursday and still no sign

Problem is I only have an account number, not order number that was emailed so can't track it 

In the meantime, ee has stopped calls on my current mobile so I can't call customer service with this query... I have no new phone and no calls on this one to track the order...please help?

Katie_B
EE Community Support Team

Hello @NickieHobbs

Thanks for coming to the community. 

Can you please confirm if you received a confirmation email?

If yes, this should have your EE order number on. 

Did you purchase this direct?

Katie 🙂

Hi Katie

Thank you for commenting back to me – I have been an EE customer for many years

And after an issue with my bill which was an error at EE last week I took out a new EE contract for 24 months with a different style handset and a new sim was being sent out to me too

They should have arrived last Thursday the email I was sent only had my account number and not an order number so I cannot track where my parcel has been delivered to!

I have been without a phone to make or receive calls since Thursday as my old handset now only works with Wi-Fi….

I am desperate to track where my new phone is as you can imagine – can you please help?

My account number is:

Account number: xxxxxxxxx

I can’t make calls so can’t ring the customer service line!

Kindest Regards

Nickie

Hello @NickieHobbs.

Thanks for coming to the community.

Can you please confirm if you received a confirmation email?

If yes, this should have your EE order number on.

Did you purchase this direct?

Katie 🙂

xxxxxx xxxxx

xx xxxxxxxxxxx xxxx

xxxxxx
xxxxxxx

xxxx

xxxx xxx

If you need to get a hold of me urgently please call:
xxxxxx - xxxxx xxxxxx

--
This email has been checked for viruses by AVG.
https://www.avg.com

[mod edit: please do not post personal information on the public board. Thanks!]

James_B

Hi @NickieHobbs,

You can chat with Customer Care online via our get in touch page.

They'll be happy to check the status of your order.

Hope this helps. 🙂

James

Hi James

I believe my order has been sent to an old wrong address –

I have no way to contact anyone because the new contract phone my order was replacing has been cut off from recieving any calls or texts

This is my dilemma –

Please advise?

James_B

Hi @NickieHobbs,

Did you try chatting online with Customer Care through our get in touch page or My EE?

Thanks

James