cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This page is no longer active

close

For up-to-date information and comments, search the EE Community or start a new topic.

Unable to place new order

charlieraw
Explorer

I am trying to place a new order through the EE Online Shop for a SIM Only contract.

Everything goes smoothly until I reach the end of the personal details section and press next. I then get an error page that states:

"We need to pause there…

It looks like you’re already an EE customer. If you’re a pay monthly customer, log in or register now and it’ll be easier to find the perfect plan for you."

I left EE last year but enter my old log in details. When I do that it says it cannot load as my account was closed! Stuck in an endless cycle or trying to place and order and then trying to log in.

Massively frustrating when I'm trying to sign up to give EE money.

Maybe I should just stick with Three after all.

2 REPLIES 2
BrendonH
Community Hero
Community Hero

Give EE a call they can then process the deal over the phone or may give you a better deal

BrendonH (Android Expert) Google Pixel 8 Pro Obsidian Black (Android 14)
If I have helped please click the THUMB/SOLUTION buttons below
Profile closed
Not applicable

@charlieraw if you can't access your old / dormant MyEE account by having the password reset, then you'll have to phone EE on landline number +44 207 362 0200 or freephone +44 800 079 8586 or 150 if you are on an EE mobile.

EE must either disassociate your email address or else reinstate your old MyEE account to active.