cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This page is no longer active

close

For up-to-date information and comments, search the EE Community or start a new topic.

Tracking an order

DaveySprocket
Explorer

New phone upgrade order placed 28/04.

Email confirmation received stating ‘order is on its way’, ‘in stock and ready for despatch in one day’ ...Over a week later, nothing.

I can’t track the order with the supplied order number, have had no texts, emails or any other correspondence?

Messages all state not to contact unless it’s an emergency... Not sure how to get support?

Thanks, Dave

3 REPLIES 3
Chris_B
Grand Master
Grand Master

@DaveySprocket   You can not use a order number to track a device as that’s just a order number.  Did you receive a tracking number ?  If not give customer services a call and they will speak with you you just need to be patient when calling.  

Thanks Chris_B.

No you’re right, I don’t have a tracking number, that’s kind of my point really.

The item was advertised as in stock and ready for next day despatch and the order confirmation stated the same after I placed the order.

My current phone is broken. If at some stage in the ordering process I had a message along the lines of ‘sorry we can’t cope with demand and you might not hear a thing from us for weeks after you place your  order, your order confirmation will come from a no-reply email address and you’ll have no way of tracking your order, other than to spend hours trying to get through to customer service’... I might have gone somewhere else.

And breathe...

Christopher_G
EE Community Support Team

Welcome to the community. 🙂

What kind of phone did you order, @DaveySprocket?

Chris