cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This page is no longer active

close

For up-to-date information and comments, search the EE Community or start a new topic.

Theres was an offer with my phone how do I claim my gift

Wigwam
Investigator
Investigator

How do claim my free gift

15 REPLIES 15
Jon_K
Former EE Employee

Hi @Wigwam.

Thanks for coming to the community 🙂

Do you know what gift it was?

There are different ways to claim gifts depending on what the offer was 🙂

Jon

Hi it's a galaxy watchSent from my Samsung Galaxy smartphone.
Jon_K
Former EE Employee

Thanks, @Wigwam.

Very good choice of phone!

To claim the watch, you just need to fill out a Samsung claim form 🙂

Let me know how you get on with this.

Jon

Louisab28
Explorer

I can't find how to claim my PS4 bundle after buying my new Sony phone. I can find terms and conditions only but no instructions. 

The PS4 redemption page is down... not a great start to this promotion. They've got us on contract, but we're not able to get our incentives. Hmmm... not too fair. 

Sony EE no redemption.jpg

Yep 493 error! This isn't good. I understand that ee can't manage this from themselves and need to go via a 3rd party however I bought the phone and signed up for a 24 month contract because of the PlayStation bundle. The connection should be checked prior to the date of release. 

This isn't good customer service especially for repeat customers like myself (also have ee broadband). It doesn't do a lot to foster brand loyalty.

Please can you get this corrected as soon as possible.

This was the sole reason I opted for this phone. It is poor customer service and I will be returning the handset within the 14 day cooling off period if it isn't rectified 

I am having the same problem. Was sent a link and it doesn’t even work!! Awful service EE

@Louisab28  Me too. No way I'd have had a Sony phone without the PS4.