cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This page is no longer active

close

For up-to-date information and comments, search the EE Community or start a new topic.

Still no upgrade arrival

Rwitherfo
Investigator
Investigator

Still had no delivery text from dpd ...it was supposed to be here on Friday and it’s now Wednesday... I called EE to be told I need to contact dpd,  it without a dpd reference they can’t help so told me to call EE again.

Might just cancel it. I don’t mind waiting I jus5 want clarification on where my order is up to 😞

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

@Christopher_G 

Hii just got off the phone with them it’s now been resolved apparently the stock had ran out, as soon as it’s re stocked it will be dispatched 

View solution in original post

7 REPLIES 7
Chris_B
Grand Master
Grand Master

@Rwitherfo   Do you have a tracking number ?  

@Chris_B Only the one that EE gave me, I don’t have one for dpd

@Rwitherfo   The number that EE gave you does that start with a XKN OR XKO ?  If it does that’s just a order number and not a tracking number.   EE will also give you the tracking number when a device is allocated to you.  

@Chris_B hi no they gave me the 00 number when I track it it says awaiting confirmations, it was due Friday but the status never changed and I never got a dpd text  so I called them on Monday for. Update and they told me call dpd as it was with them when I did they told me they could do nothing without their reference as the EE one won’t work so call EE again 

Im just a bit turned around and don’t want to keep calling EE when I know they’re really busy 

Christopher_G
EE Community Support Team

Hi @Rwitherfo

Welcome to the community and thanks for ordering. 🙂

Are you able to track the delivery through your address on the DPD app?

Chris

@Christopher_G 

Hii just got off the phone with them it’s now been resolved apparently the stock had ran out, as soon as it’s re stocked it will be dispatched 

Christopher_G
EE Community Support Team

Thanks for letting us know, @Rwitherfo

Thanks for your patience, I hope you have it soon.

Chris 🙂