cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This page is no longer active

close

For up-to-date information and comments, search the EE Community or start a new topic.

Still haven’t received my phone

Matthewkb1999
Investigator
Investigator

So I ordered an iPhone 11 pro, Apple Watch and AirPods on the 28th of last month and phoned up EE the next day to confirm everything and they told me my phone should arrive on the 1st. That day comes and I received no texts emails or any of the products I ordered so I left it a week just incase the delivery was late. Yesterday I called EE yet again to see what was going on and they told me as I ordered multiple items I should go and pick them up from my local store and if they don’t have them in stock they should be delivered to me today. I went to the store and they told me they couldn’t give me any of my products as they were already out for delivery and should arrive today but yet again I’ve had absolutely nothing 

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Leanne_T
EE Community Support Team

Hi @Matthewkb1999

Thanks for coming back to me.

I have sent you a private message to get some details.

Leanne 🙂

View solution in original post

11 REPLIES 11
Leanne_T

Afternoon @Matthewkb1999

Thanks for coming to the community.

Did you place the order online for delivery to an EE Store?

Have you had any texts from DPD to advise your order is going to be delivered?

Also, have you received the Watch and AirPods?

Leanne.

I ordered online for the items to be delivered to my house

I haven’t received any texts from DPD at all

And no I haven’t received the watch or airpods either

Leanne_T

Hi @Matthewkb1999

Thanks for the quick reply.

If you have your order number from your confirmation email can you track your order online?

Once we have your items, you’ll receive a text from DPD to tell you it’s on the way the day before your delivery.

Leanne.

I’ve tried using my order number but it always says “Sorry, we can't show your order details right now.”

Both the people on the phone and in the store have said that my order is out for delivery 

Leanne_T

Hi @Matthewkb1999

Thanks for coming back to me.

I have sent you a private message to get some details.

Leanne 🙂

I'm having the exact same issue. Ordered my upgrade on Thursday, got the confirmation email saying delivery would be within a day but heard nothing since. No tracking number or anything. I considered moving to sky mobile instead of upgrading, now I wish I did.

James_B

Hi @Nicola45,

Welcome to the EE Community. 🙂

Which phone did you order?

Thanks

James

It was a Samsung galaxy s20. I spoke to someone on live chat who said it would be delivered by 6pm yesterday. 

James_B

Hi @Nicola45,

Which version of the S20 (FE, Ultra, 5G etc.) and in which colour?

Thanks

James