cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This page is no longer active

close

For up-to-date information and comments, search the EE Community or start a new topic.

Samsung s20 ultra order

Mike197928
Explorer

I upgraded my phone on the 5th march in a we store for a pre order Samsung s20 ultra and have heard nothing at all since. My current phone battery is failing rapidly.

i know there is a pandemic going on but what’s annoying me is why haven’t I heard anything at all about my order

2,739 REPLIES 2,739
Doodle-s
Established Contributor
Established Contributor

Unless all you want to do on your phone is run geek bench and get better numbers  don't worry about the snapdragon thing, there's little to no real world noticeable difference. 

Gary_H
Established Contributor
Established Contributor

If its the buds then order date is the date you prefer ordered the phone. Check there terms make sure your date is in the rang specified. We should send you proof of purchase if ordered over the phone (you will have to call and request) if ordered online its your confirmation email. Mine went through straight away and was validated in 20 mins.

Gary_H
Established Contributor
Established Contributor

nobody in the UK should have snapdragon unless its been ordered in specially fir a higher price. Snapdragon is pretty much just for America.

Bigdog1979
Established Contributor
Established Contributor
I did they sent the form needed says everything they needed and still says no order date clearly states ordered 18th of Feb lol Sent from my Samsung Galaxy smartphone.
Bigdog1979
Established Contributor
Established Contributor
Some said to me that they took theres to a Samsung service center and sorted the issue don't no if that helps but if you live near one give it a shot not right there flagship phone is faulty in more ways than one on what seems a few devices good luck Sent from my Samsung Galaxy smartphone.

Mr whose the boss video explains it best in full

Bigdog1979
Established Contributor
Established Contributor
Oh well best all cancel now snapdragon is the way shame can't get it in UK or maybe mrtheboss has one of the faulty phones putting people off over a chip ! They should all be same but I'm personally happy getting used to it now thought nothing major over my s10 5g but now see the difference I'm happy 😊 Sent from my Samsung Galaxy smartphone.
5hIfTy
Established Contributor
Established Contributor

@Bigdog1979 

Did you ask EE to provide you with proof of purchase? This will show the date you ordered. I can't remember if EE will provide the proof of purchase before dispatching the phone though.

I've had this twice with Galaxy watches and Samsung accepted the proof from EE and processed my claims without issue.

You will not be able to get proof of purchase until your device has been allocated to you specifically. 

When your phone is allocated it will have an IMEI Number which is your unique device code. 

This is what Samsung need as proof of purchase. 

Bigdog1979
Established Contributor
Established Contributor
I've got the phone ee gave proof of purchase still saying no date of order ! Its all there!!Sent from my Samsung Galaxy smartphone.