cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This page is no longer active

close

For up-to-date information and comments, search the EE Community or start a new topic.

Samsung s20 ultra order

Mike197928
Explorer

I upgraded my phone on the 5th march in a we store for a pre order Samsung s20 ultra and have heard nothing at all since. My current phone battery is failing rapidly.

i know there is a pandemic going on but what’s annoying me is why haven’t I heard anything at all about my order

2,739 REPLIES 2,739
Lynztay
Established Contributor
Established Contributor

So Samsung called back and have given me a £40 amazon voucher. This is "to get myself a temporary device". Little bit different to what the ultra is worth but much appreciated all the same. It is very nice of them. Now back to waiting on a text from DPD for the replacement 😏

rhiang1984
Established Contributor
Established Contributor

Omg!! Just been told via chat that the ultra grey 512gb one won't be dispatched out until after mid April?! I amgoing to keep waiting for it as I know it will be worth it!

Lynztay
Established Contributor
Established Contributor

@rhiang1984 I wouldn't worry about any given dates, especially not from live chat. I was told I'd be likely to get mine on or after the 31st march but, within 2 hours, DPD had text to say delivery for the 20th. Unfortunately I'm having to send mine  back but eagerly awaiting the replacement now.

Bigdog1979
Established Contributor
Established Contributor
Same told 31st to 19th lol 2 min later dpd confirmed delivery for next day the 20th Sent from my Samsung Galaxy smartphone.

Does EE Not Stock The Snapdragon At All? Or Is That What The Hold Up Is? Waiting For The Snapdragon Version?

I'm Still Waiting For Mine, Seems To Be Taking A Lifetime. 

Gary_H
Established Contributor
Established Contributor

Snapdragon is for the USA and that part of the world the other version is for Europe and this side of the world. Sucks but that the way it is.

77cats
Established Contributor
Established Contributor

No Snapdragon in the UK.

Exynos works better for Filmic Pro, so no issue for me. It's also better for those who root their phones.

Ok Thanks Guys, 

Hopefully Don't Have To Wait Much Longer, The Next Samsung Will Be Out By The Time I Get This One !! 

bluemoon2
Established Contributor
Established Contributor

Anyone have any leads on the next batch of ultras? I know that it was known that a load eels go out on yesterday ans they did so someone has a good source 🙂

Bigdog1979
Established Contributor
Established Contributor
Don't think UK ee  got snapdragon but not a big difference from what I see but if a second or two faster is what people paid for you should get it Samsung are useless sent 3 times now proof of purchase order date etc keep saying need date of order lol its there on email it's like they think your going to give up!Sent from my Samsung Galaxy smartphone.