cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This page is no longer active

close

For up-to-date information and comments, search the EE Community or start a new topic.

Samsung s20 ultra order

Mike197928
Explorer

I upgraded my phone on the 5th march in a we store for a pre order Samsung s20 ultra and have heard nothing at all since. My current phone battery is failing rapidly.

i know there is a pandemic going on but what’s annoying me is why haven’t I heard anything at all about my order

2,739 REPLIES 2,739
Bigdog1979
Established Contributor
Established Contributor
Anyone on smart upgrade trying to get buds mines been put on hold for 7 days as delivery note don't say when order lol well they don't give you nothing else back on phone more wasted time with ee Sent from my Samsung Galaxy smartphone.
BlueSkies87
Established Contributor
Established Contributor

@Bigdog1979 call EE and ask them for proof of pre order they email it you while your on the phone .

Bigdog1979
Established Contributor
Established Contributor

Many thanks done that now ! Anyone that had discounted accounts like myself where had loss of service for 6 months on and off at home repaired 4th ot Feb i was given option of 3 months no bill or early upgrade with 50% for 3 months also when all the lies going on given 10 pounds off bill and a bill squashed! They offered this now on my account all gone rang this morning asked why and told new contract everything from last is gone !!! Is this a joke ! Got told should have gone to another provider of if want discounts still send phone back wrll they should have made it more clear ! EE your a joke 

77cats
Established Contributor
Established Contributor

@BlueSkies87Good idea, I'll probably ask the clerks in the shop to do the same when I take delivery.

So people who have received theirs already, what colour did you order? My grey 128gb has no updates on the order, no news of when it will be coming. Just wondering if it's only black ones arriving...

Lynztay
Established Contributor
Established Contributor

I received black. I've just been on to EE again as no communication from anyone about the exchange today. They are promising me it will be done but I don't believe them. DPD has no parcels for me.

Bigdog1979
Established Contributor
Established Contributor
Mine grey 128gb ordered 18th Sent from my Samsung Galaxy smartphone.
Gary_H
Established Contributor
Established Contributor

I got the grey one. What was your oder date and how did you order, phone, Internet or shop?

Pritstick86
Established Contributor
Established Contributor

I've got the cosmic grey 128gb

Graeme2812
Established Contributor
Established Contributor

Just came off the phone with 150 and this is the current story.

Guy said that what's been happening is EE have placed the handset orders, Samsung give forecasted dates for delivery, which then change form Samsung. The error on EE's part has been in telling customers the forecasted dates.

Samsung then give EE new dates, which they again don't fuffil, and so the cycle continues. Hence the reason we've been given differing dates from EE apparently. 

Was also told that online/direct with EE stock is different from stores stock.

I've been told that the pre-orders should be fufiled by 31st March.

I'll again believe it all when the handset on my hand!