cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This page is no longer active

close

For up-to-date information and comments, search the EE Community or start a new topic.

Samsung s20 ultra order

Mike197928
Explorer

I upgraded my phone on the 5th march in a we store for a pre order Samsung s20 ultra and have heard nothing at all since. My current phone battery is failing rapidly.

i know there is a pandemic going on but what’s annoying me is why haven’t I heard anything at all about my order

2,739 REPLIES 2,739
Kdonna
Established Contributor
Established Contributor

O2 and cpw Vodafone are giving delivery dates nearer to end of March on ultra.... Any one heard of ultra delayed? 

The Ultra is the most popular variant.

It hasnt been delayed just a lot of demand which Samsung wont be able to fulfill on release day.

My guess is if you pre order ultra now you wont get it on release. Samsung states on its website it is out of stock and not available to order at the moment.

BrendonH (Android Expert) Google Pixel 8 Pro Obsidian Black (Android 14)
If I have helped please click the THUMB/SOLUTION buttons below
Kdonna
Established Contributor
Established Contributor

OK that's cool .. I order about hour after unpacked event so hopefully will be OK lol

Gazza8374
Established Contributor
Established Contributor

Hi all I was wondering what are the chances of the s20 ultra's being delayed on the release date. 

I hope that for our lovely ee members everything goes to plan this year😋,

My pre-order was confirmed on the 12 of February, so I hope that when it comes to the delivery date there's no delay for us all.

Gazza

Beany96
Skilled Contributor
Skilled Contributor

Has anyone else who pre ordered the ultra had texts saying you must return your old device (Anytime upgrade)  2 weeks before the release meaning no phone 

Kdonna
Established Contributor
Established Contributor

I ordered at arbour 8.30 on 11th after unpacked event got xkn no...... Confirmation etc.... Following day msg to say contact EE which I did via chat..... They just wanted to confirm order etc etc and ovine trade in condition etc.... Confirmed old phone must be sent 14 days AFTER receiving new one 

That's a lot better than Samsung, haha. I have 7 days to send in my trade in S10+ phone

Leanne_T
EE Community Support Team

Hi there @Beany96

Thanks for coming back to the community 🙂

If you get in touch with Brightstar they will make sure you don't need to return the phone until you get your new Samsung, you can email them at eeconsumer.uk@brightstar.com or give them a call on 0208 7323 798

Have a lovely Sunday.

Thanks 🙂

Leanne.

Gazza8374
Established Contributor
Established Contributor

Hi guys

Has anyone else had any change to their s20 ultra order confirmation,mines changed from awaiting confirmation to expected delivery date 10 March 2020.