cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This page is no longer active

close

For up-to-date information and comments, search the EE Community or start a new topic.

Samsung s10+

dixonkaty96
Investigator
Investigator

Ordered my new samsung s10+ last Thursday and it's still not even been dispatched rang up yesterday and told it will be dispatched today but hasn't been dispatched getting fed up of waiting now it was released on Friday surely they must have enough phones 

7 REPLIES 7
Schockwave
Community Hero
Community Hero

@dixonkaty96  if you actually read some of the threads, you would find that you are not the only one to have to wait, and this is down to high demand and Samsung not delivering enough of the phones, but as soon as one becomes available for you, you will be notified.

This seems to happen when new phones come on the market and demand outstrips supply, this is with every network the same and possibly in every country the same.

I would suggest you ring customer service to find out, as here we cannot give you the DPD app or by clicking on help and then tracking my order at the top of this page.

Leanne_T
EE Community Support Team

Morning @dixonkaty96

Thanks for coming to the community.

We’re working with Samsung to get your phone to you as soon as possible.

As soon as we have further information the tracking tool will be updated.

You will also receive a text from DPD to tell you it’s on the way the day before your delivery.

Thanks. Leanne.

I spoke to someone last night and they didn't have a clue what was going on only thing he said was that he has ordered the phone as well and having to wait bit hard to believe but okay was given no reassurances at all EE cs are to be honest terrible I no it isn't their fault about delay apprentley but to let customers no what's happening is probably a good thing to do 

Cwtch77
Established Contributor
Established Contributor

I ordered mine on the 6th and he said if I ordered it then I would receive 7 days from launch ( meaning I would get it tomorrow) but after a phone call yesterday they are now saying dispatch 7 days from launch ☹️ Also they have changed my order to now showing on track ? But it still has not been dispatched so I'm not hopeful of it being dispatched today for delivery tomorrow as they have none to dispatch at the moment lol.

hope you get better luck than what I'm getting 

James_B

Hi @Cwtch77,

DPD send out delivery confirmations up to 8PM the day before delivery, so it could still be with you tomorrow.

Thanks

James

Cwtch77
Established Contributor
Established Contributor

@James_B i really hope so as like everyone else am very keen to get my new upgrade.

thank you for your reply 

James_B

No problem @Cwtch77

We'll make sure it's with you as soon as possible.

James