cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This page is no longer active

close

For up-to-date information and comments, search the EE Community or start a new topic.

Samsung Fold.

Ben-Dover
Investigator
Investigator

Just wondering if anyone who is still waiting for their Samsung fold has had any sort of confirmation/communication from EE regarding their purchase (other than the copy and paste "first come first served hubla... Thanks JON) I upgraded last week and since then have had no coms from EE to say my order had been placed or its in a que or nothing. I find it very frustrating that EE are very quick to take the early upgrade fee and to send the "return your old phone pack" next day delivery and then have the audacity to say "if we don't receive your phone within so many days your discount will be charged and any discounts applied will be revoked with immediate effect."

Yeah sure.... I'll send you my business phone and just wait patiently untill you send me my new phone sometime beetween now and the next two years.

LET YOUR CUSTOMERS KNOW WHAT IS GOING ON. TELL YOUR CUSTOMERS THAT THEIR'RE MOST LIKELY GOING TO BE WAITING A WHILE BEFORE YOU GET THEM TO UPGRADE.

Trully yours, your biggest fan "Stan"

xxxx xxxxx

[mod edit: please do not post personal information on the public board. Thanks!]

7 REPLIES 7
Chris_B
Grand Master
Grand Master

@Ben-Dover   Have you called customer services to inquire about the order ?   

@Chris_B

They were my first point of contact 3 days ago and I just got the previously mentioned copy and paste message that everyone is getting.

However on a different note, since my post, I have had a DPD delivery notification for tomorrow and also a few messages to say my plan has changed. Could it be the long awaited treasure is making its way to me or is the  free galaxy watch that I am also waiting for ?! 

To be continued ..... 

@Ben-Dover   I’ll say it’s the phone as your tariff has changed 

Leanne_T
EE Community Support Team

Hi there @Ben-Dover

Thanks for coming back to the community.

This does sound like the phone is on its way to you, as your plan has changed.

Let us know what treasure DPD drops off for you tomorrow.

Leanne 🙂

Yeah all fingers and toes crossed please

InbredWomble
Explorer

Howdie,

Ordered mine on the 19th, just got an email saying he will be delivered tomorrow by 4-5.

Please note when I ordered mine it still said within 7 days, it has since changed to 14 days.

Thanks,

Adam

Enjoy my man🎉🎉