cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This page is no longer active

close

For up-to-date information and comments, search the EE Community or start a new topic.

S20 ultra delivery

dragoscaliman
Investigator
Investigator

Hello, I made yesterday an order for s20 ultra and they told me that i`l recieve the device next week.

Is that possible? 

And also how i can claim that galaxy buds?

7 REPLIES 7
Schockwave
Community Hero
Community Hero

Hello @dragoscaliman ,

Welcome to the community,

As soon as EE get the stocks in, you will be notified and also receive a tracking number so that you can keep an eye on when your order will be delivered. You will receive a text message from DPD the night before letting you know your phone will be delivered  and on the day of delivery another text with an hour window as to what time roughly.

It actually depends on how many EE receive and how many have pre-ordered, as it is first come first served, so here in the forum we cannot give you that answer.

As for the buds, once you receive your new phone, unless they are included in the package, you will only receive the galaxy buds once you are satisfied with your product, if I am correct, or you will receive a voucher to claim them.

BrendonH
Community Hero
Community Hero

You may get it on release day but seeing as it has been out of stock on the Samsung website for days your order may be delayed. We can't tell you when you will get the device as it is down to supply and demand.

You claim for the buds on the Samsung Members app on the phone once you receive it.

BrendonH (Android Expert) Google Pixel 8 Pro Obsidian Black (Android 14)
If I have helped please click the THUMB/SOLUTION buttons below
Leanne_T
EE Community Support Team

Hi there @dragoscaliman

Thanks for coming to the community 🙂

The launch date is March 13th, but customers who pre-order before midnight on March 8th may receive their delivery up to three days early.

This is subject to the stock we receive from the manufacturer, and we will fulfil pre-orders on a first-come, first-served basis. 

You can claim the free Galaxy Buds+ by clicking on the pre-installed members app and fill in the claim form and upload proof of purchase between 10th March and 12th April.

Thanks 🙂

Leanne.

If I go to pre-order the S20 Ultra on Samsung right now it is telling me I'd get it on 21st March.

So wont be next week like that guy said and everything is depending of the stock that you will get? 

@dragoscaliman wrote:

So wont be next week like that guy said and everything is depending of the stock that you will get? 

Correct. Samsung can never keep up with demand like Apple can't when they bring out new phones.

Also I know Samsung has closed the plant that is manufacturing the Flip Z due to Coronovirus but unsure if this will effect the S20 range

I thought I was buying the Ultra 6 March but turned out it was the 20+. Cancelled that on 8 March and replaced with S20 Ultra. Since still no phone but constant auto email reminders to return old (current) phone by April 2 or £550 charge.

This despite phoning we CS 2 times to be told don't worry. I'm still getting the auto emails and still have no notification of arrival of new phone to enable sending back old. 

Any news on arrival of S20 Ultra grey would be appreciated.