cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This page is no longer active

close

For up-to-date information and comments, search the EE Community or start a new topic.

S10+ Ceramic delays

Willybob15
Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor

I've heard theres a delay in the dispatching of the s10+ ceramic phone but no date has been given, if anyone knows a date it would be great? My main concern if there's a long delay then those who have ordered are likely to miss the cut off date for the wireless buds offer can anyone offer advice or who to speak to.

18 REPLIES 18

@Kazbling   And some customers believe a pre order means they’ll get on launch day.   If you don’t want people to rely to you’re message in a public forum then don’t use a public forum,   

EE have nothing to say to you as a device can not yet be allocated to you as others are in the que before you. You’ll be informed when the device can be dispatched to you and not before.  DPD will message you the day of delivery with a time slot. 

you've now been told how and when you’ll get information about a device that can be allocated to you and until that happens you'll have to wait.  

is that what you wanted as a reply.

And as for the £20 I don’t believe any one should get anything from EE as is Samsung that is failing on this not EE as EE can not send out what they don’t have but EE have to take the stick because of it.  

@Chris_B Thanks again. 

You got to be EE in disguise!?! 

@Kazbling 

@Chris_B  is a long standing community member who assists on these forums. 

I understand your frustration, I’ve experience a 3 week delay myself a few years ago but please be assured that EE are working as quickly as they can to get all customers the devices they pre ordered. 

Hopefully you will have it very soon x

@Watkins07 I'm slightly annoyed with the situation, just wish I was told before i ordered (fair comment?), and I'm upset how ee handled my file. Which is still not resolved.  

I also didn't appreciate @Chris_B comments, very corporate and one sided, and can be taken as patronising. 

Thank you @Watkins07 for sharing your previous experience, I hope the s10+ is not delayed that long. Yikesss

@Kazbling   Far from it I just know how it works,

EE don’t know what model type devices are come in that can be allocated to you until that model device comes in and EE don’t know what they’ll get until they open the delivery they’ve received from Samsung.   

Your asking for information about you order before EE can give you any information about your order because they don’t know what they get from Samsung until they get it.  

@Chris_B 

If ee do not know what they are getting, why are they accepting orders before stock is received from Samsung?

Why are u explaining this not an EE consultant. 

Massive lack of upfront communication from ee (at order stage), lack of setting customer expectations!

Personally a shambles as to how my file is being handled.

@Kazbling 

I doubt you’ll be waiting 3 weeks.  I remember feeling frustrated after being so excited for launch day but Apple had massively under supplied to networks. 

The not knowing is hardest part, but what I can say is that the minute a new delivery batch comes in, they are scanned straight back out to customers waiting for them.  Deliveries are coming in on a regular basis so there’s every chance you will have it very soon. X

Thank you @Watkins07, for positive responses. 🙂

@Kazbling 

My pleasure.  Keep us all updated when you get your DPD text and don’t forget to let us know what you think of it when it arrives xx