cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This page is no longer active

close

For up-to-date information and comments, search the EE Community or start a new topic.

S10+ Ceramic delays

Willybob15
Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor

I've heard theres a delay in the dispatching of the s10+ ceramic phone but no date has been given, if anyone knows a date it would be great? My main concern if there's a long delay then those who have ordered are likely to miss the cut off date for the wireless buds offer can anyone offer advice or who to speak to.

18 REPLIES 18
Chris_B
Grand Master
Grand Master

@Willybob15   Until EE receives these devices from Samsung to send out then there is nothing EE can do.  And I believe you claim these headphones from Samsung.   

Willybob15
Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor

Totally agree but to have no correspondence from ee since placing my order to apologise for the delay is not acceptable. Also regarding the ear buds offer yes it is done through samsung but if you dont get the phone by the 4th April you lose the offer as you need the phone to apply for them!

James_B
EE Community Support Team

Hi @Willybob15,

Welcome to the EE Community.

Don't worry, we're not anticipating a long delay.

If you check the online shop, you will see new orders are expected to be dispatched within 7 days.

You'll get a text with tracking details as soon as it's dispatched from our warehouse.

Thanks

James

The online shop says it is in stock? Am I missing something? 

Katie_B
EE Community Support Team

Hi @dixonkaty96

Although it shows in stock, dispatch will still be within 7 days. 

I have fed this back to relevant department, 

Katie 🙂

Ok sure but I'm sure there are alot of people on here who pre ordered who are still waiting for the phones not on EE have not even been in contact with me with regards to a delay or anything of the sort unacceptable

Well...... 

I ordered on the 6th March, called 150 on monday to see what the heck was going on, as EE did not advise of any delays. Requested that My early upgrade fee be refunded as by the time I receive my phone it would of over lapped the upgrade date. 

Transferred to another call handler, who cancelled my order before I even had a chance to say hello. 

So technically my order was placed on Monday just, right at the back of the air. Fumming!!!

Can I just add that a pre order is not in anyway means you’ll get the device on launch day. EE can.only send out what Samsung gives them and EE doesn’t know what model type they get until they get them, so EE can not give you an exact date when you’ll get it as EE don’t know when your model type will come in that can be allocated to you.  Not being informed about when you’ll get it is nothing to get concerned about it just because EE can not actually give you a date because of what I’ve put above.   Your basically what to know how long a piece of string is.  

Cheers @Chris_B, thanks for helping me understand what a pre-order is. I am 33 years of age and this is the first product i have ever pre ordered. Your message was really helpful!!! 

@Chris_B what happened to consumer transparency? If I'm spending my own money on product, I am well within my rights to ask questions in regards to delivery dates! Especially when we have not been communicated up front at the order stage. Why do you think they are compensating customers with £20. 

Save your comments for the daily mail forum!!!