cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This page is no longer active

close

For up-to-date information and comments, search the EE Community or start a new topic.

S10+ Ceramic Pre Ordered No show - EEs Response

LarryViper
Investigator
Investigator

I Spoke to EE on the phone today and asked when would I recieve my pre-ordered phone, I was told "When we have them in stock", when I asked what does that mean, they told me I could be waiting weeks/months.

I pointed out that it says In stock, Expected dispatch with in 7 days on the EE website, they said I dont do the website and you will get it when we have them in stock,

I was also told I can go and get one from an EE shop if they had them if I wanted it now, but when I asked if I would I get the pre order Bugs they replied NO! ( Not very helpful )

To top it off I was asked if i wanted to cancel, which  I explained to them I would,  if I could get the Pre order Buds from any other company,  but I can't as the date has now passed for pre ordering, but still checking.

I understand its not EEs fault as to the stock sent to them, but at least have the decency to give potential customers all the information.

"When will I get my order?" 

"You will get it when we have it"  

Put that on the website or make it clear to people before ordering!!!!

14 REPLIES 14
Prakash26
Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor

On the same boat

jamieholt
Established Contributor
Established Contributor

@LarryViper 

Bare in mind that this information is only from about 5 people.. But from the date they ordered to getting the phone, it took a solid 14 days amongst bascially all of them.

Also.. If you look, it actually says - 'Available to order', not 'in stock'.

I ordered my on the 6th of March and just got a email saying it will be delivered on the Monday the 18th 

Prakash26
Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor

Ordered mine on the 4th still nothing 

Katie_B
EE Community Support Team

Good Afternoon, 

We're really sorry but a manufacturer delay means your Samsung S10 Plus won't arrive as we expected. We're working Samsung to get it to you as soon as possible and we'll keep you updated as soon as we know more. 

You can track your order using our online tracker. 

Katie

Why does your website not reflect your statement, the site shows : 

In stock

Available to order. Expect dispatch within 7 days to you or your local EE store

I have screen shot of that for a complaint I will put in with EE and samsung, you could say that this false advertising as I dont see any where on there that there is a manufacturer delay

But at leaste now I know I can now expect to wait what ever lenth of time EE or Samsung want to take to send out my order

@LarryViper   It clearly says available to order expect dispatch within 7 days.  So it’s not in stock and it’s not a guarantee it will be 7 days

026CCF27-6667-42D7-8FD9-32BB4B544305.png

Thanks for screen shot as you see in that pic The piture or symbol of a Van in green and next to it -

In stock.

killyouridols08
Established Contributor
Established Contributor

"Expect" is the key word here I feel. We all know its slightly underhand, but can't see how legally it's incorrect. Been a pretty poor release but Samsung seem to be slow to ship devices it seems. Majority of UK networks are in the same boat.