cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This page is no longer active

close

For up-to-date information and comments, search the EE Community or start a new topic.

Returns pack not received-when can I expect it?

Awmckidd
Visitor

I received my new upgraded phone 3 days ago , and I have to return my old handset as part of the deal. I have only got 14 days to return it and I’m getting worried I will run out of time. When can I expect to receive the returns pack that I was told I will be sent ?

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Christopher_G
EE Community Support Team

Hi @Awmckidd

We're temporarily extending our trade-in returns policy from 14 days to 42 to help our customers self-isolate. We are working closely with our recycle partner and will contact all affected customers.

Chris 🙂

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
Christopher_G
EE Community Support Team

Hi @Awmckidd

We're temporarily extending our trade-in returns policy from 14 days to 42 to help our customers self-isolate. We are working closely with our recycle partner and will contact all affected customers.

Chris 🙂

So why are customers still getting intimidating texts and emails telling them within 14 days,I have been receiving messages daily this week stressing me right out telling me I'm going to get a £560 charge if not returned by 12th February,and then having to go go through the rigmarole of actually trying to talk to somebody at brightstar constantly on hold waiting to speak to somebody,fortunately today 14th day had message from EE saying they had received my phone.

@Christopher_G i'm in the same position. I've already contacted brightstar and they've confirmed another pack has been sent to my address.  The address is correct but yet again nothing has been received.

Truly terrible service from brightstar. They are making EE look bad!

I've just had my last threatening reminder. Most unpleasant. 

Can you confirm I'm not going to get charged?  Brightstar made no comment regarding this when I said I was worried about being charged. 

Thank you 

Steve

Jon_K
Former EE Employee

Hi @sbhawkins.

Thanks for confirming you've spoken to them.

I'd recommend letting our Customer Care team know about this so they can check your account.

We don't have access to your account on the community.

Jon