cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This page is no longer active

close

For up-to-date information and comments, search the EE Community or start a new topic.

Received order reference by email but the order tracker says it's invalid

totty79
Explorer

Hi,

I ordered a black S10 Lite on the 26th of May and received an order number by email.

The order tracking page (https://myaccount.ee.co.uk/orderdetails) says the reference is invalid. I have not received any other emails or texts from EE or DPD.

I appreciate it's a difficult time for contact centers, but I really don't want to spend an hour in a phone queue, is there any other way that I can get confirmation that the order is being processed and some idea of the expected delivery date?

Thanks

Allan

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Hi,

I've just received a call and my order is now confirmed. Thanks.

The number began 200 so I don't know why the tracker didn't work, but it doesn't matter now I've had the call.

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
David
Brilliant Contributor
Brilliant Contributor

Hi @totty79 

Welcome to the EE Community,

unfortunately here on the community there isnt any account access.

If you call freephone 0800 317 720 a customer service advisor will be able to assist you.

Thanks,

David.

Chris_B
Grand Master
Grand Master

@totty79   Does that number begin with a XKO ?  If it does that’s an order number not a tracking number. 

Hi,

I've just received a call and my order is now confirmed. Thanks.

The number began 200 so I don't know why the tracker didn't work, but it doesn't matter now I've had the call.

nonniebevan0102
Visitor

I received my confirmation email today however there is no order reference number.  I wanted to track my order and also see if my delivery date can be brought forward.  Its currently set for Monday?

Thank you 

xxxxxx xxxxx

[mod edit: please do not post personal information on the public board. Thanks!]

James_B
EE Community Support Team

Hi @nonniebevan0102,

Welcome to the EE Community. 🙂

Please get in touch with Customer Care if you'd like to amend your delivery date.

They'll be happy to help.

James