cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This page is no longer active

close

For up-to-date information and comments, search the EE Community or start a new topic.

Provisional License expired, can't collect

afgzeeuk
Contributor
Contributor

So i went to the EE shop yesterday to collect my item i handed over my license but i was told its expired so they cannot accept it. I have ordered a new passport but because of Brexit they say it will take a further few weeks before i get it.

What happens now? surely its still obviously me on the photo whether or not its expired, anyone with common sense can see that right?  

Its effecting my work now as i've been using one of those  old text and call Nokia's for a while and really need this phone, i tried another credit check which failed, the shop doesn't answer the phone what are my options? 

14 REPLIES 14

Thank you. Just wish to clarify will i get a text informing me when my device has been sent back, as different people are saying different things.

Also because it was the last one in stock i was hoping to get that exact package sent back to me which is why i ask. 

Thanks. 

Katie_B
EE Community Support Team

Good Morning @afgzeeuk

Once your parcel has been scanned back into the warehouse you will receive a text message notification. 

Katie 🙂

how long does it take to get back to the warehouse? still waiting... would have thought it would have made it back by now? 

I’ve got my order I got a new order as the other delivery company wouldn’t accept my ID I phone up and dpd delivered it and accepted my out of date passport as they only needed the numbers Onit

Jon_K
Former EE Employee

Hi @afgzeeuk.

You'll get a text as soon as your return has been scanned in.

Sorry for any delay.

Jon