cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This page is no longer active

close

For up-to-date information and comments, search the EE Community or start a new topic.

Pre-order of Series 4 Apple Watch status

mntrn
Investigator
Investigator

Hi, on Thursday I pre-ordered the Series 4 Apple Watch over the phone and received the text with the order tracker, however I've seen no movement on it - the estimated date still says "awaiting confirmation", and I haven't received any emails. Has everything gone through properly? Have I passed my credit check?

84FC6583-3760-4172-8E7D-DDB7D3614C63.jpeg

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Leanne_T
EE Community Support Team

Good Morning @mntrn

Thanks for coming to the community.

If you give our customer service team a call on 150 they will be able to check the order and give you a delivery update.

Let me know how it goes 🙂

Leanne.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
Leanne_T
EE Community Support Team

Good Morning @mntrn

Thanks for coming to the community.

If you give our customer service team a call on 150 they will be able to check the order and give you a delivery update.

Let me know how it goes 🙂

Leanne.

Hi, thanks for replying. Gave them a call this morning, looks like EE are still waiting for stock to arrive but as soon as it does they should dispatch it. They did also confirm that all checks had gone through ok, and I would receive an email prior to dispatch 

Alex_S
EE Employee

Hi @mntrn,

Thanks for coming back to keep us updated.

I'm glad your order has processed fully. If you keep an eye on the order tracker it should update real time to let you know how far along your order is.

Please let us know how you get on when you receive it 🙂

Alex