cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This page is no longer active

close

For up-to-date information and comments, search the EE Community or start a new topic.

Pre-Order DPD delivery to store late?

Kamwell
Contributor
Contributor

I Pre-Ordered the Note 9 and my order went through. I got a confirmation that my phone was despatched on the 22nd of August. Yesterday I got a text saying I will receive my tracking information shortly but have not received anything else since then. It is meant to be delivered to a store but i can't get through to them via phone or the customer service number as all is busy. Would it get delivered there today if I didn't receive the text with a delivery slot as it is a store and I don't need to be there exactly when it arrives? 

I'm really confused as to what is happening with it now. 

Your order is on its way to you now

Your new Samsung Note 9 128GB Blue is now with our courier, DPD. You'll shortly receive an SMS with your delivery slot.

22 Aug 2018

That's my order status.

8 REPLIES 8
Leanne_T
EE Community Support Team

Hello there @Kamwell

Thanks for coming back to the community.

Have you had a text from DPD at all?

Did you leave a contact number so the store can contact you?

Leanne 🙂

I got a text from EE about 'receiving a text from DPD shortly' but I haven't received anything from DPD yet.

It didn't get to voicemail so I have not left a number unfortunately.

Leanne_T

No problem @Kamwell

Thanks for the quick reply.

I would suggest giving us a call on 150, so we can have a look at your order for you and give you an update 🙂

Let me know how you get on.

Leanne.

@Leanne_T  I thought the store contact you when it’s arrived at the store, and you’ll nit receive anything from DPD as it’s a store delivery. 

Leanne_T

Hi @Chris_B

Thanks for checking with me.

If you have opted for delivery to an EE store the process is the same – you’ll receive a DPD text to tell you when it’s going to arrive ready for you to collect.

Our post for Where's my order EE has full details 🙂

Leanne.

Haven't heard anything yet, I checked and DPD is closed on bank holidays... I guess it will arrive tomorrow... when I'm at work... It would at least be nice to be able to track it with DPD as the only tracker I have atm is the EE one which said dispatched on the 22nd 😞

Christopher_G

Thanks for your patience so far, @Kamwell.

DPD should text you the day before delivery, then again the morning of.

I really hope it's with you very soon. 🙂

Chris

Thanks for your reply.

It's just getting a bit frustrating as I'm not sure If I will be able to pick it up during the week due to being back at work. I spoke to EE on the phone and was lead to believe it would get there either on Friday or Monday.