cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This page is no longer active

close

For up-to-date information and comments, search the EE Community or start a new topic.

Placed an onder on 7th April. Still not dispatched.

User911
Explorer

Placed an order for an EE 4G Home router on the 7th April and still have not received item. Contacted customer services to ask about delivery times and was told there were none in stock and they had no idea when it would be delivered. Very disappointed with the service I have received. Please advise when the router will be dispatched. 

5 REPLIES 5
Watkins07
Ace Contributor
Ace Contributor

Hi @User911 

there is no account access in the community I’m afraid.  As soon as the item is in stock it will be dispatched. Xxx

@User911 , You will have to ring customer service to find out why you have not received your delivery, because as @Watkins07 has written, there is no account access here. Could they not give you a time frame when it will be delivered?

To contact EE customer service dial 150 from your mobile phone or ring customer service for free using Skype or another phone: +44 800 079 8586 or +44 800 956 6000.

No, when I contacted customer services the guy was very short and said they had none in stock, he didn't know where my order was or when i would receive it. He was very unhelpful. Item is now showing as in stock but I haven't received any updates about my order since 7th April. 

@User911 , I would suggest you ring customer service tomorrow and hopefully you will get someone more helpful, who will be able to find your order, as this does seem a long time ago since you did the order. Do you have anything with an order number? You should have received this via email, have you checked your account online as well, to see if anything shows up?

@Leanne_T@Katie_B, @Christopher_G , @James_B , are you able to help with this when you are back online?

To contact EE customer service dial 150 from your mobile phone or ring customer service for free using Skype or another phone: +44 800 079 8586 or +44 800 956 6000.
Jon_K
Former EE Employee

Hi @User911.

I'll send you a private message on here.

Please take a look and get back to me.

Jon