by Bri101 Investigator
Investigator

Photo ID for delivery

Hi

My phone is due to be delivered today however i wont be in. My daughter will be in, is she able to sign in my behalf if i leave her with a photo of my drivers license? She has no photo ID herself other than a college card, however she is 18 and i could leave her the card that I pay with? She has expired passports and birth certificate etc 

2 REPLIES 2
by Tomweckerle2

Re: Photo ID for delivery

I have the same problem for Monday as I don’t know what time the delivery will he and I’ll be in work is it possible for someone else to use my id to sign for the parcel many thanks 

by
EE Community Support Team

Re: Photo ID for delivery

Good afternoon @Bri101 and @Tomweckerle2

Thanks for coming to community 🙂

When we deliver your order to you or you come and collect it in store, we’ll also need to confirm your identity.

Here is some great information from our Order tracking and delivery help and support pages.

Please have one of the following forms of photo ID to hand:

• passport
  • driving licence photo card

If you choose to have your order delivered to your home, we also accept the following forms of photo ID: police ID cards, military ID cards and disability ID cards.

Don’t have any ID?

You can give us a call to talk through your options or pop into one of our EE stores.

If the other person shares the same surname and has the right ID at the address of the delivery then that's fine.

Hope this helps.

Cheers

Richard

🙂

Can't find what you're looking for?

One of these options may help you find the answers you need.

Let's get started

Join the EE Community to ask, answer, learn and share.

Recent solutions