cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This page is no longer active

close

For up-to-date information and comments, search the EE Community or start a new topic.

Phone hasn't arrived, no order number to track

Ellora
Explorer

Hi,

I ordered a new phone 5 days ago via live chat assistance and was told it would be here Monday. I received an email from DPD that confirmed this. DPD have stated that the parcel is out for delivery and should have arrived yesterday. It still hasn't turned up today, despite phoning DPD to double-check and them insisting it is 'out for delivery' and will be delivered today (Tuesday). I have a confirmation email about my order from EE, but no order number so I cannot track the order on here either. EE customer service just wants my phone number and the only options seem to be for the phone itself. Does anyone know how I can get in touch with someone who can tell me the whereabouts of my order? I need it by Friday as I'm going away.

Thanks

3 REPLIES 3
Watkins07
Ace Contributor
Ace Contributor

Hi @Ellora 

I think the best thing to do is download the DPD app and sign in using the email and phone number you gave when ordering your phone. It shows any planned deliveries as well as being able to track your driver. Once it’s with DPD , the most up to date info will be with them. They usually give a one hour time slot too on the delivery day.  Xx

Thanks! 

It literally just arrived! Latest I've ever had a delivery here. 

@Ellora  Fantastic news. I really hope you love your new phone. Xx