cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This page is no longer active

close

For up-to-date information and comments, search the EE Community or start a new topic.

Paid 100 for the phone

Stefann
Investigator
Investigator

Paid 100 for the phone, they missed my address, the phone returned to the depo, now i have to do the upgrade again but i still have to pay for the phone 100 again, i know we all go through hard times, but this is taking the **bleep**! Hello ee i am not bill gates! 
Are you going to return my £100 ? 

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
David
Brilliant Contributor
Brilliant Contributor

@Stefann unless instructed by the customer to refund the amount it would just come off future bills.

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6
David
Brilliant Contributor
Brilliant Contributor

Hi @Stefann 

Welcome to the EE Community,

If you contact 150 they will be able to arrange a refund for you.

Thanks,

David.

CalamityJane
Established Contributor
Established Contributor

Hi @steffan 

I am an ee Pay as You Go (PAYG) Plan member.  I wanted an unlocked phone and ee doesn't offer unlocked phones to PAYG.  So I purchased a brand new Galaxy S7 Edge phone from a Seller on eBay.co.uk.  You may or may not "get the latest and greatest" phones, but this Seller has been in business a long time and has a fantastic reputation.  If you might want to consider options for buying a phone, send me a PRIVATE message, and I'll share the eBay Seller info so you can check it out.

Hope this helps somehow and best of luck -- hope things are quickly sorted out for  you.

CalamityJane (CJ)

they should have done it without involving me, they know that I haven’t been able to complete my upgrade, isn’t it? But thx for your help!

David
Brilliant Contributor
Brilliant Contributor

@Stefann unless instructed by the customer to refund the amount it would just come off future bills.

thx david, i appreciate this! 

CalamityJane
Established Contributor
Established Contributor

You're Welcome Stefann.  Not trying to tell you my Life Story, but I am a foreign national (From US).  Came for a "visit/vacation" my first trip to the UK in late Feb --> within 2 weeks, BAM I'm in lock down.  I've had to "get out of the hotel" - find a rental (it was unfurnished) - set up a temporary home-away-from-home -w/out the benefit of shoppes that sell non-Essential goods (Ex: Imagine a house with, no beds, no furniture, no bedding, no plates, cups, glasses, cutlery --> you get the picture)

At any rate, I'm NOT scolding you Stefann.  I AM saying (and I KNOW because I've had days where I too "Saw RED" over "injustices."  I appreciate your situation, and just want to say that I've had some really difficult conversations with the ee Customer Care Team (one within the past week lasted 1 hour 19 minutes and I was HOT!)

By the time the call ended, I was calmer -- the problem was sorted to my satisfaction -- I had a new contact on the ee Customer Care Team (shout out to Ryan-Cardiff Service Team).

I was cleaning out an old wallet yesterday, and found a little card I'd saved (forgot all about it).  It said this: "You will only regret the changes you did not take!"

Decided to let that guide me when I'm getting HOT...Again Stefann, it will work out - I just know it.  One last thing: I initially read your post because a very close friend in the US is named Stephanie  - so Stefann caught my eye.  Karma - right??  Take Care, CJ